Contacts option missing for some iOS users

Looks like the adding contacts is missing for some of us iOS users. Would appreciate ST support pushing it for us. @slagle @kris.

Support ticket has been opened.

2 Likes

Same here, but none of my tickets since the App-ocalypse have gotten a reply, so it’ll be a while. =P

LMAO… I needed that

My guess is that we aren’t hearing a lot from support because of the holiday weekend.

1 Like

Sorry @btk . We’re working through a backlog needless to say. But we’ll get there you have my word. Also, I’m stealing the app-ocalypse thing. I know that’s not helpful in any way really but it made me laugh and so will now be adopted as official jargon among the support team.

Re: Contacts Options - We’re working with our our mobile team directly to sort through things. We’ll let you know as soon as we have an update. Rest assured we’re online and tackling requests as fast as we can. Monday is technically a Holiday for us, but we’re around through the weekend; just working with a bit higher volume than usual. Bear with us.

2 Likes

Glad I could lighten the mood for the team! Can’t imagine what you guys are dealing with right now.