Cannot edit routines/Missing Routines (18 Jan 2023) FIXED FOR SOME

Summary is that all routines are there somewhere and working fine but not populated on Automations page.
These can be seen, toggled off & on and edited on device’s routines page.

1 Like

Atleast we can edit them in the interim though, provided you can recall atleast one of the devices linked to the routine you need to edit.

There is still no ability to search by routine name, or view complete list.

2 Likes

Seeing the same. It shows up until the tab refreshes itself.

1 Like

“officially” a problem

4 Likes

I guess “deny deny deny” did not work :slight_smile:

Yes, working
Thanks

Not everyone is affected, initially i thought it might be US servers but the status page shows Europe as well but up to now i remain unaffected ??

1 Like

Mine are back! :joy:

3 Likes

My routines and scenes were gone as well for the past few days, but just popped back into the app about 5 minutes ago. No I have not received the V2 Hub update yet, but I had just gone into the IDE and deleted all my old groovy smartapps and device handlers. Not sure if that is why all of a sudden I could see the routines and scenes again as well as the smart lighting app, but the first time I re-opened the app after doing that, I had my scenes and routines back. Maybe this helps someone, not sure, just saying what I did. BTW, routines are no match for webcore, moving away from ST

Same here!

1 Like

Scenes and routines are back! Thanks.

1 Like

same here, back!

1 Like

Thanks, @johnconstantelo. Sorry, I got to this message later, I saw earlier in the morning that the team was already working on this and I didn’t go through most of my notifications until now.

2 Likes

My routines and scenes are back on the Automations tab. Both hubs are still running FW 45.11

1 Like

Confirmed mine are back as well. Nothing to see here y’all.

1 Like

All back. Ver not updated.

Funnily enough I had done the same thing yesterday just before mine disappeared, and I initially thought I’d broken it!

I’ll chime in and say mine are all back. Just goes to show how much control they have over us. I would not have thought this type of situation would have been possible in the way it was happening. I would have thought this would require some type of software alteration, given that these routines and drivers are local now.

1 Like

Thank you Smartthings Team and anyone else involved on the fix !!!

1 Like