Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017

I think he means 27 actual Alexa/Echo devices which doesn’t seem possible…

I think he means that he has 27 echos, dots or taps, etc.

Probably a just bad GFI

Hm, I think Echo devices include everything that is Echo-capable: Fire TV, Fabriq, phone apps (e.g. Amazon, Reverb), Fire tablets… I only have 14 :slight_smile:

Since it counts every Echo,Dot, Tap, Fabriq, phone, tablet, thermostat , light switch etc with Alexa enabled. 27 is very easily attainable . Cone to think of it, I’m probably close to that, once I install the new Ecobee toys

4 Likes
belgarion : Amcrest Camera	dguindon/Amcrest-Camera (master)	Published	Actuator, Configuration, Image Capture, Motion Sensor, Polling, Refresh, Sensor, Switch, Switch Level, Video Camera, Video Capture

Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P

Never had a single issue with it.

1 Like

During the whole Alexa loosing her freaking mind fiasco, I had to add my devices in 10 at a time. Every time I would get up to around 100, it would crash. I am at 110 which only consist of the ones that really matter. The rest I have left unchecked and I am scared to do the select all thing again as everything is working great now.

As far as total devices…I am not as bad as you! Hahaha!! :rofl:

I only allow Alexa access to 120 devices. I thought the idea of this thing was to simplify life.

Me too once upon a time!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::grimacing::confused::roll_eyes:

1 Like

When they introduced the intercom feature, that was it! I still want to get about 4 of those Echo Spots. Those are just too perfect. IMHO.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too, at least in the beginning when I only had a dozen or so devices. I’m at 75+ now and ‘simple’ is out the window. Only 7 of those are actual Alexa devices, though. One Echo and six Dots, not counting the two Dots I just bought for $30 each because why not. :thinking:

Have you gotten yours to work with SMH? Mine never seems to be available to record when the alarm is triggered.

I’m always finding things laying around the house. I found a philips bulb the other day, last night I found GE switch and 2 outlets. This morning I finally found an Iris module I’d been looking for. It was plugged in, I just couldn’t remember which one it was and where it was. I’m getting the Christmas decorations out this weekend… I know there are some things in the boxes…

Oh, and I’ve got around 170 physical devices connected… and then there’s the box sitting behind me… oh my!

I’ve got things that I don’t even know why I have them… I just bought them cause they were a good deal and I figured I find a use later!

Now, I need HAA!

2 Likes

An A&E Special Edition - Home Automation…coming this winter

V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

It’s always on so I am not sure. I don’t think that I have ever had any issues but I really don’t have any rules tied to it in ST outside of notify me of any motion…

You inspired me to go into the “Box” which was actually 3 different boxes and do an inventory…WTF am I doing with all of this crap that I have absolutely no use for!

0145679dd1b8b523fc1a908d4e38a69c663c124e95

Literally this stuff is just sitting in the “Box” waiting on me to dream up something to do with it.

3 Likes

I know, I know…send it to me, I can put it to good use

3 Likes

You can use the Fabriqs to group them into a multi-speaker notification device… work great with kids. They listen much better to a powerful voice from everywhere!