[BETA RELEASE - FULL] Echo Speaks

Please add me (echo dot 3rd gen. 3 dots, fire7)

@kevin @Core_Phx @rontalley @fraineal

Youā€™ve been sent an invite. Please read carefully and follow the directions specifically.

1st
The replacement will not connect to my workā€™s WiFi. Might be an issue with the WiFi because I took it to another building and it connected without issues.

Either way, I was asking if they could replace it with the 2nd gen but that was a no go. :rofl:

Ok. I guess itā€™s good that Iā€™m replacing my first gen ones then. I had trouble with all my first gens connecting to my Amplifi HD. Must have taken me at least 5 times on each one to get them working right.

Count me in if itā€™s not too late! Iā€™m up for testing something simpler than previous apps, especially if it doesnā€™t require Lambda.

1 Echo Spot
4 Dots
1 Original Echo
and way too many other devices to list.

Invite has been sent!

1 Like

This has gotta to be one of the most anticipated integrations and I am just going to put it out there and say that this ROCKS!!!

3 Likes

I only have 3 devices, but this would replace my current workarounds and would love to help if you need testers!

4 Echo Dots v2
1 Echo v1

Invite sent. Follow the directions in the first post.

1 Show
1 Echo v1
3 Dots v2

Youā€™re in.

Please include me in the beta. Iā€™ve got Echo Show, 3 dots, echo 1st generation, Fire TV 1st Generation and 2nd Generation, integration with Harmony Hub and SmartThings and X10.

Also have my Honeywell/ADT Security System, Honeywell thermostats, and Wyze Camā€™s integrated as well. Definitely interested in participating.
Thanks

Invite sent.

Please consider me as well.
1 echo v1, 1 show, 6 dots, 1 tap , 4 fire tablets, 1 fire stick
Thank you!

Your invite has been sent!

Please include me in the beta :slight_smile:
1 Echo Show
2 Dots v2
2 Original Echo

Thank you.

Glad to help if needed

Iā€™m up for beta testing.

7 Echo devices, one remote location (work office) as well as numerous Alexa integrated devices (Honeywell Home Security and some other things Iā€™m not at liberty to discuss).