Best Relay for Garage Door Control

Hey guys, thanks for those that commented on my earlier posts regarding this, but I’m thinking for what I want to do, a simple dry contact relay to control my garage door would be best. Since most are going with Go Control or Iris, the relays topics seem to be old. I had a LFM-20 that went out, and now wondering if the Enerwave Z-Wave Plus, or the Enerwave Z-wave dual relay, or the Qubino would be the best bet. Anyone had issues or good results with any of the above? Some of the ones in the posts are no longer being made or hard to get.

Thanks,

I had great success with FortrezZ’s mimolite, especially with the built in open/close sensor capabilities. I ended up replacing it with a Linear GD00Z-4 Z-Wave Garage Door Opener. Both readily available via Amazon.

1 Like

I use fibro double switch on my garage door

Check out this Post about more relay options and feedback: [RELEASE] Virtual Garage Door Opener/Controller with Relays and Contact/Tilt/Door Sensors

Yeah, I looked at that yesterday which is why I started this, (thank you by the way for putting that together, VERY helpful) but a couple of those relays are no longer around, which is what is frustrating.