atmosphericPressureMeasurement Capability is Displayed Without Decimals in Android or iOs Apps

Hi @nayelyz

The atmosphericPressureMeasurement capability has the default unit “kPa” and a value of type number.

A while ago, 1 or 2 years ago, could not send decimal values to the capability, it gave an type error.

Decimal values can now be sent and they are accepted correctly.

The App device history shows the value with 1 decimal, but the app details view does not show the decimal value.

On my.samrtthings.com it is also shown with 1 decimal

2 Likes

The same case with the iOS app.

3 Likes

Hi, @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Thank you for reporting this.
I think this is related to the app’s plugin, I don’t know if it was intentional or not because in this view is where numbers are rounded, so, I’ll ask the corresponding team

5 Likes

Hi, @Mariano_Colmenarejo
The latest app release has one decimal support for atmosphericPressureMeasurement, gasMeter and custom capabilities with the “numberField” display type which was also missing as mentioned here:

Please, let us know if you see something different.

Hi @nayelyz

Numeric type capabilities are already shown in the details view with one decimal.
but now it does not distinguish between the capabilities that have an integer and numeric type defined in the capability.
Now they are all displayed with a decimal.

1 Like

ah, right. Sorry I didn’t remember this one and the team notified me yesterday, I asked them about this behavior to see if it’s expected.

1 Like