Are there one or two types of Sonoff Basic?

@Steveuk23 thank you for tring :slight_smile:

As That flasher said the flashing is finish success

Can I restore it to the original firmware?? If yes, How?

I don’t think you can unless you can find the original firmware online somewhere but I don’t think they release it .
After you’ve flashed it and turned the power on do the LEDs light up ? And when you press the button on the top does that turn it on and off.
What GHz is your WiFi is not set to 5ghz is it as I think the Sonoffs only work on 2.4mhz so you wouldn’t see it.

YAAH :pensive:

After you’ve flashed it and turned the power on do the LEDs light up ?
No
The light is turn on with original firmware only after flashing it is not work

And when you press the button on the top does that turn it on and off.:::: Nothing happen

What GHz is your WiFi is not set to 5ghz is it as I think the Sonoffs only work on 2.4mhz so you wouldn’t see it.
I have 2.4ghz wifi 

Sounds like it’s not flashed right.
Tell me the name of the file you are flashing onto it.
Try flashing it again maybe you’re not getting it into flash mode are you soldering the pins in our holding them in place

The file name is “Sonoff.ino.generic.bin”.

I flashing it by getting it into flash mode by hold that button with blugin USB cable.

Yeah that’s the right file.
Have you checked your connections to the switch are they soldered ok maybe you have the TX and RX connectors the wrong way.
And have you got it set to 3.3v not 5v?
Maybe you’ve fried the board with too much power.

I check TX and RX connectors it is right

I used 3.3V

There’s nothing else I can think of then lol
I suggest you look through that sonoff page that I linked above and see if anyone’s had similar

Thank you very much for helping me.

i will try again flashing sonoff 

1 Like

(What is mean “GPIO0 MUST LOW.”)
What it is mean ??
is it mean press hold that button in sonoff?

That basically means the button has to be pressed down to get it into flash mode.
https://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/index.php/Sonoff_basic

Try following this.

Yes I did that to into flash mode.

I will try agian and follow your link.

Then I will back to you

thanks

Thank you very much bro @Steveuk23
I tried with one sonoff and the flashing is working fine :smiley:
After I modified the advanced set Baudrate to 115200, Flash Size to 1MByte, Flash speed to 40MHZ and SPI Mode to DOUT

Then the light of sonoff is working. That sonoff was connected with WiFi and added in ST app.

I will try to connect the flashing sonoff with light to check if it is working or not.
But I think it will work :smiley:

Yeah

Success :grin:
Got there eventually it should work fine with a light of it’s switching on and off

Yeah
It is work :smiley:
Thank you very much my freind @Steveuk23

1 Like

Please, Can you help me :smiley:
I have xiaomi wall switch 2 gang. I add it to my ST app.
Physically both switch (2 Gangs) are work. Bu tby ST app, only one work.
I tried to create virtual switchs to get 2 endpoint. But the created virtual switchs are not work.

adam_walker tried to help me but I don’t know what is wrong.

Please, help Me :smiley:

You’re welcome what was causing the problem then?
I don’t have one of them switches but have just had a quick read up and I’m guessing your simulated switch isn’t set up right.
Delete the one you have and install this one as I’ve just read a few posts with people saying this one works.
And once installed it needs linking to the real one I’ve not read how you do that but presume you know that.

I delete the old one (simulated switch) and I install this one. But still same, it is not work.

After I created the virtual switches, I have three Switches. One is orginal and other Two are virtual Switchs. The original is working fine But the virtual Switches are not working.
:sob::sob:

But after creating the simulated switch it will need linking somehow to the 2nd switch on the plug.
You can’t just create a simulated switch then expect it to do something.
My guess is the device has a second on/off command that you provide link the simulated switch to through WebCore or similar.
But I’m just guessing as I’ve not got the device or read any info ,
Your going to have to read all the instructions on how to fully set it up