Anyone who has had a good experience with SmartThings stability?

@Michael_Shutt, until 7 weeks ago, I would have told you SmartThings was the greatest thing I ever came across. A couple years ago I bought a v1 hub and immediately added about 30 “things” to the network. It was great… even with the growing pains and waiting for things that were never delivered by ST themselves, the community and ability to write device handlers and custom apps and share them has been absolutely wonderful.

That all stopped in early December when the cloud processing portion of the service suddenly stopped working. Its not a local configuration issue - dozens of us have the same problem that started at precisely the same time on different hubs and router configurations. The community has been very supportive and has helped ST narrow down that they have a cloud problem, but even the ST support team has admitted that the engineers aren’t particularly interested in finding out what happened. I’ve offered to help to a point (short of manually removing and re-adding ALL my devices and ALL my routines/rules/configuration since a migration tool is not available and will never be available). But, I have grown weary of the back-and-forth with support staff having no engineering support after the service went dark, and tonight I started looking for a replacement. There is no indication that the engineers will even start looking at this anytime soon. That’s been my experience.