Any SmartThings experts willing to help for a fee?

In my experience this is Only true if you are looking for the stock device type handlers and smartapps. If you are even a little bit technical you can very quickly catch on to the community created awesomeness of this system. You are only limited by your imagination and time you are willing to put into this system and perhaps best of all you won’t find a shortage of help from this forum. There are many helpful people here that love to troubleshoot/spitball ideas. You will be hard pressed to find a “how do I integrate this” topic that doesn’t have a few different option/answers.

Now get me wrong, you’ll see me post more than a few woes about the scheduler in the forums, and I am keeping my options open I only buy Zigbee HA or Zwave devices so that if I need to switch hubs I can. That said I do have renewed faith that the ST scheduler issues will be taken care of with the recent updates.

I know that there are a few people on this forum that would probably remotely help you for a fee the best they could, perhaps there is even someone local to you, but if you have the Time it probably won’t be necessary.

Edit: With only 1 community created smartapp you can do so so much. If/when you do jump on board, save yourself some trouble and install Rule Machine.