Any device handlers and smartapps for the YEELIGHT Smart Wifi LED Light Strip?

I have a strange problem with my Yeelight integration, it logs out very often and all lights apear offline, and have to go to the new smartthings app and login to Yeelight acount, allmost every day. Is this normal?
In Yeelight app the lights are in Germany server.

You’ll probably want to reach out to Yeelight and ask that. They wrote the cloud integration and “own” it.

hello do you have any developements about your problem?
thank’s
obrigado

Nothing, emailed Yeelight and no answer, every couple ou days I have to see if I got logged out ou Yeelight, and if so have to login again to get the lights to work again.

so sad. i have great expectations for this thing, the price the quality but now i think maybe better spent some money and buy hue lighstrips theres no integration issues.

another question? you need to install on new app? after the instalattion it works on both apps or only in new?

1 Like

Add integration on new app and they will appear in the old app as placeholders, change it in ide to rgbw light and it works on both apps.

thanks for the info

Did you ever find a solution for this? I’ve had the exact same problem for the last two months and nothing seems to fix it. Any help is appreciated.

Scroll up…

Ey for some reason I can’t find my ceiling light after add Yeelight on my Smartthings.

Any idea?

Thanks