Any 0-10V dimmers supported?

Lutron doesn’t make any zwave devices, and GE/Jasco only make budget switches, not advanced feature types.

As discussed up thread, the company to talk to would be Leviton.

In addition, qubino has a new line of in wall zwave modules coming out and I think they may have a low-voltage unit. But start with Leviton.

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ProductDetail.jsp?partnumber=DZMX1-1LZ&section=66154

Ok I am been looking for a good 1 to 10 controller that is zigbee. If you are interested the EuControls LCM-LV-ZB works with a modified Device handler (Just added the fingerprint to the Zigbee dimmer
fingerprint profileId: “0104”, inClusters: “0000, 0003, 0004, 0005, 0006, 0008”, outClusters: “000A, 0019”, manufacturer: “EuControls Corp.”, model: “LCM-LV-ZB Light Control”, deviceJoinName: "EnControls 1-10 Volt Module"
I did have to drop the device and re add it to setup for some of the bindings for level control but it works nicely.
They also have a model that has a integrated relay and 1-10v if you device will not dim to zero I guess. I have not tried that one. There is one do not parse message during dimming for in log but it does not seem to impact any of the functions.

1 Like

I can confirm that the Leviton ZS057-D0Z 0-10v dimmer works in Hubitat (generic zigbee dimmer) and will likely work great in SmartThings as well. My smarthings hub is more or less retired…

I bought two from Aartech here in Canada:

They list “Illumina RF” compatibility but after buying them on a hunch, they attached no problem to my Hubitat hub and worked fine once the driver was set to “Generic Zigbee Dimmer”. I’ve also figured out how to manage a few AC Infinity fans with them by removing the stock speed controller and using the Levition 0-10v dimmer signal instead…link above.