Android App Update Version 1.7.42-22 (Jan 6, 2020)

I have just received the new version of the app, 1.7.42-22.

Temperature graph is still crashing with foreign language.

Still no option to change volume for announcements in the Automations.

1 Like

Isn’t about time to release the 2.0? One wonders out loud… lol

I hope not. A release version number change like that usually means that all the fixed bugs arise again from dead and haunt everyone again.

2 Likes

Sure would be nice to see a biger update than just bug fixes.

One thing I really hate about the current app, there is no way to adjust color bulbs in a group. You have to do them one by one manually or use a third party option such as Alexa/Google. They showed this capability during the last developer conference (Oct 2019) so you would think it’s in the works.

LMAO, sadly this is more the norm. I’ve love to see capabilities moved from Classic over to the new app (composite devices vs forced to use child devices for example), more conditions for custom automations (like what SHM custom rules had in Classic), a dashboard that actually had the right device states, a faster UI, and I’m sure there’s more but I’m done for the night…

4 Likes

You are allowed to dream on your cake day. But tomorrow you need to go back to “Classic” reality. Lol

LMAO, it was my cake day yesterday! Scary I’ve been around ST all this time. I know there’s a lot of room for improvement with the new app, and I admit it is getting better; but I sure do remember the very early days of the ST Android app days and the growing pains we all went through back then…

OK, back to reality…

1 Like

I guess I am on the naughty list… I still have 1.7.41-25 on my Note 8 / Android 9

Me too. Same.here.