Aeotech multi sensor 6

I had posted this on the above topic bit no one answered. I am thinking of buying one but most of the reviews are horrible. I know there is a custom dth available but I am unsure if that solves the issues people mentioned about the sensor. Main reason for this purchase would.be the humidity sensor included. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks
Dom

You don’t need the custom DTH I have these all over my house. The only downside I have with them is the battery life. They do have the option to plug into an outlet.

I have two of them and they work really well in the new app without custom DTH. I turn on/off my front and patio lights based on motion and Illuminance and they proved to be extremely reliable.
Wish I could say the same about SmartThings new app automations :zipper_mouth_face:

I use a custom DTH as it allows me to be more granular with my reporting, however it does need to be plugged in for it to be more granular. I have had no issues with it, and as I have had it plugged I since day1 not experienced the battery issues that everyone else is complaining about.

I highly recommend them, works really well for me anyway

Everyone thank you very much. Im.gonna go ahead and order one. @jody.albritton hoping to get your help with an automation I setup that does.not want to work. I posted it in another topic & basically im.trying yo.turn on inside lights based on motion & door lock. I’m waiting to see if it works tonight.