Advanced thermostat control

Hello! I am fairly new to the SmartThings world and so far I love it!! So far I have mostly been changing out my light switches and setting up automated routines (auto-on at sunset, all off at Goodnight, etc)

At this point I would like to automate my thermostats. I live in FL, so we have the unique problem of needing to run the heat at night, and the AC during the day. I have multiple thermostats in my house, and would love to have a Smartapp that could do the following:

• when the exterior sensor hits =<60 degrees turn the master thermostat to heat, 69 degrees

• when the exterior sensor hits =<60 degrees turn the kids thermostat to heat, 71 degrees

• when the exterior sensor hits =<60 degrees turn the family room thermostat to heat, 70 degrees at 6:00 am (not absolutely necessary, but would love if there was logic advanced enough for this)

• when the exterior sensor hits =>75 degrees turn the master thermostat to cool, 72 degrees

• when the exterior sensor hits =>75 degrees turn the kids thermostat to cool, 74 degrees

• when the exterior sensor hits =>75 degrees turn the family room thermostat to cool, 75 degrees

Is there a Smartapp that can handle the above? I have Zen thermostats.

Thanks!!

Take a look at Thermostat Director. I use that an combination or CoRE to do exactly that.

Excellent! Does the app work for multiple thermostats?

Thanks!

I think so… I don’t have multiple Tstat so can’t confirm. But i bet it would set both tstat to the same setpoints. Better just to run multiple instant of the smartapp (one per thermostat).

good luck…

I installed the app and it works GREAT!! Exactly as I had hoped. Thanks for the recommendation!!

BTW, I installed multiple instances as suggested.

Thanks!