Advanced rules for my dimmer switch?

Would someone be able to guide me in setting up a schedule for my outdoor Garage Lights that are on a GE zwave dimmer switch?

#1: Stay on when manually switched on, always.
#2: Set lights to 50% at 5am or 30min prior to sunset, but turn off when 30min past sunrise or 9pm
#3: Set lights to 100% when someone arrives between sunset and sunrise, but revert to previous state after 5min.
#4: If switched off from a manual state, revert to any program that should have been running at that time, such as #2 . If turned off from #2, stay off until next scheduled trigger.

Not sure where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once I complete this phase, I want to expand it into camera/PIR triggers followed by garage door activation, etc, once I add that hardware.

Thanks,
Frank

The only way to do this at the present time is with the community – created rules engine, webcore. It can do everything you’ve described. Set up can be fairly complicated, but there are many community members who will be glad to help you. (This is a clickable Link.)

I do this with the @jdiben Smart Porch Light app.

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for, however I am not use to programming in events like this. I was able to get it to turn on the lights between sunrise and next sunset as a test, but fitting the pieces with the right layering and variables is rather challenging. Where do I go for help with CoRE specifically?

Did you get a chance to read the FAQ? Webcore has its own forum, which is where the experts hang out. You can get lots of help there. (The following is a clickable link) :sunglasses:

https://community.smartthings.com/t/introducing-the-new-webcore-community-forum/96259