$15 off $50+ at Lowes Coupon Code

Like and Follow this facebook page and they will send you a $15 off coupon code for Lowes.

Careful, there have been a slew of Facebook coupon scams recently

Not a scam. I sent you the code I got Glen. It is valid but Iā€™m not going to use it before it expires on 5/16/17 so you can have it.

$15off$50 are < a dime a dozen, there is a thread in this forum dedicated to them. Anybody can take < 2 minutes and create their own by following the simple directions in that thread. Why would anybody sign up for a spam group to get one ?

2 Likes

@RLDreams
OK, Iā€™m an idiotā€¦we all knew that already lol

Somehow, I tried, but I canā€™t figure out the ā€˜formulaā€™.
Any chance youā€™d be willing to either send me a few 15 off 50 codes, or give me a quick tutorial?

I was just about to buy some things on Loweā€™s, and it would really be cool to have codes for a couple different purchases.

See OP above

1 Like

Indeed.
I am hoping to avoid the sign-up, and just get a couple codes.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Seems like a fair exchange. The old give take and take method.

If I can get a discount code for absolutely free, and itā€™s completely legit, and no bunnies are harmed in the process, why would i pay for it?

1 Like

Good luck.

Check the Loweā€™s coupon thread, I ( and several others) have posted very exact instructions on where to get the current date & amount codes as well as link to the check digit generator to create valid codes.

1 Like

Thanks. I have seen that thread, but when I looked at it before, it seemed more like a discussion than a set of specific instructions.

I will take another look, but if you can point to a specific post in the thread, Iā€™d really appreciate it (i.e. seems like a lot to sift through, and I donā€™t have time right now to dedicate to reading through it allā€¦slow reader).

Okā€¦hereā€™s part of the problem with this whole thingā€¦

The info that you just posted isā€¦wellā€¦just thatā€¦infoā€¦NOT instructions.

Continuing to toss ā€˜informationā€™ out without instructions is not very helpful for any of us that have actually asked for INSTRUCTIONS.

To be clear, your info is appreciated, and I definitely understand (and can relate with) the example story you used to put it all in context. Itā€™s just NOT instructions.

You have now been frustrated for 10 days when all you had to do was like a Facebook page.

Iā€™m not sure if you were referring to me, but in my case, not true.
Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Maybe itā€™s cause I wrote the instructions, but seems pretty clear to me. But Iā€™ll add a bit more to the breakdown and maybe it will make sense. The ā€œinstructionsā€ are after the story.

47000R then any 4 numbers xxxx then current code 4 numbers.
R used to be 0-9, looks like itā€™s been changed to 0-4. So 47000 R(0-4) xxxx(any 4 numbers) 7122(whatever current 4 digit code is active, look on Slickdeals)

Ex 47000Ā®(xxxx)7122
Ex 47000(4)(7241)7122
No ( ) of course
That gives you, 47000472417122

Plug that number into a bulk check digit calculator like
http://www.morovia.com/bulk-check-digit-calculation/index.php

It will output the correct last digit so u donā€™t have to keep trying 0-9 until you get the right one.

Ex 470004724171225 (note, working code at time of posting)

Couple more:

4 Likes

Thanks for these codes, I was able to use them. :smile:

when you posted the first instructions, it took me a lot of trial and error, but I got it eventually. This one clears it a little bit more. Thanks.

Although youā€™ve mentioned it on both occasions, I easily missed, even with careful reading that basically you input a 14digit code and get a 15digit code as a result of using morovia.com. The 15 digit code is the one you use on Lowes.

Similary, when looking for the ā€œactiveā€ code on slickdeals get the numbers from the 11th to 14th digits - morovia.com will add in the 15th digit. I mistakenly took the 12th-15th. Hope this helps people trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Hi can you give me two $15 off $50 codes. Thank u!