Zemismart Zigbee Switch Edge Drivers?

Hi @Matheus_Trilico

Driver Zigbee Multi Switch Mc and zigbee Multi Switch Child Mc have the fingerprints.

deviceLabel: 3A Smart 2 Switch
    manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
    model: LXN-2S27LX1.0
    deviceProfileName: two-switch

This is the my shared Channel link

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Mariano_Colmenarejo!

Hello Mariano, how are you?? Im using your drivers for the past 2 weeks and Im experiecing a lot of malfuctions regarding automations, let me further explain.
I use some Zemi Smart switches as virtual paralels and others as scenes switches. When using as scene, sometimes they dont perform the scene at all. I deleted the scene then add it again, its works for some time and then it doesnt. Same thing with the paralels.
Im using the Touch version, Some of them are 3-Gang and Others 2 and 1. I have no problem with the 1-Gang Switches, but the 2 and 3-gang switches wont allow me to choose the state of the main light. I can choose to turn on or off the second or third touch button, but the main one only let me choose on/off. So when I programmed an automation to turn everything off i must use the all off function. I believe that could be the problem with the 3-gang switch. The 2-gang when im programming some virtual parallels, Im able to program the 2nd switch perfectly, but again the main one wont allow me to choose turn OFF as a State. Only ON/OFF.

Let me know if I was clear with my explanation and if you need further info.

Thank you for helping us, I really appreciate

This is a issue with IOs App

To not use virtual devices You can use new Zigbee Multi Switch and Child this allows you to create individual devices for the switch2, switch3 and all on-off . It works fine

Hi Mariano, Im alredy using this new driver. I guess I will have to wait until Smart thing Fix this bug for IOS.

Tks for your help.

1 Like

Hello Again Mariano, attached you will find a picture of the problem Im facing. The 3-gang wont let me turn the main switch off during automations and scenes. When I select the all OFF Switch it activetes the Main switch ON, turn the 2nd and 3rd off then turn the main OFF again. Its Kind confusing. It will be much simpler if you could toggle/select the Main switch like the others During automations and scenes.

Please @Mariano_Colmenarejo can u add this (avatto 6 touch switch) to multi switch mc edge driver?

Thank you!

Hi @guipaviani

My driver only supports up to 5 components.
I would have to modify it.
When I can do it I’ll let you know

@Mariano_Colmenarejo i can disable one and use 5 only. :man_shrugging:t2: because i just have 4 lights in use.
If it is too complex for you to modify the edge driver, this will solve it for me for now.

What do u think ?

Added as 5 switches profile
When I can add new 6 profile then I will let you know

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2022-10-19T12:27:04.348948652
  - id: "TS0006/_TZ3000_jyupj3fw"
    deviceLabel: TS0115 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_jyupj3fw
    model: TS0006
    deviceProfileName: five-switch  # need six-switch profile

Mariano how are you?? I believe something is not right with my drivers. Taking aside all the problems with automations, Alexa cant control the second and third switch unless I command the first one first. That make sense to you??

could you also take a look to the previous post I sent you, please.

Works fine Mariano! tks :+1::+1::+1::grinning:

Hi @guipaviani

Added profiles for 6 switches and 6 plugs in this version.
I don’t know if you will have to uninstall the device for the new profile to be applied correctly

Version      2022-10-30T19:23:45.805719734        
  - id: "TS0006/_TZ3000_jyupj3fw"
    deviceLabel: TS0115 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_jyupj3fw
    model: TS0006
    deviceProfileName: six-switch 

Congrats! Excellent work!
Tks Mariano.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, could you add this:

Hi @Dienzora

Added to this driver version

Version      2022-11-03T15:57:41.846946542        
  - id: "TS0003/_TZ3000_c0wbnbbf"
    deviceLabel: TS0003 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_c0wbnbbf
    model: TS0003
    deviceProfileName: three-switch
1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi Mariano_Colmenarejo,

Can you please add following fingerprint:

And also this:

Both ZigBee switches has worked flawless with old Zemismart Groovy DTH but I haven’t found any compatible Edge driver for each of swithes so far.

Hi @Timppa71

These switches are switches, buttons, with battery?
If so, I don’t know if they will work with my driver.