Z-Wave Remotec Scene Master

I have a Z-Wave Remotec Scene Master which I have managed to connect to my Smarthings hub, but I don’t know how to program the buttons to control my scenes or automations that I have set up in Smartthings app.

Bascially, it shows up in the Smartthings app as a Z-waves remote, but when I click on it, it says connected, butt I don’t have any options to program it. It doesn’t show the 8 buttons.

Can anyone help, please?

This is a very popular device. Did you try searching the forum for the existing thread?

You will have to use the custom device type handler, but after that it just looks like any button device to smartthings and you can set up all kinds of automations with it. :sunglasses:

Please ask any follow on questions in the existing thread.

[RELEASE] Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master - Button Device Supporting 24 Unique Button Commands

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I did try a search, but perhaps with the wrong phrase.

John

JDRoberts
Helpful

February 11

This is a very popular device. Did you try searching the forum for the existing thread?

You will have to use the custom device type handler, but after that it just looks like any button device to smartthings and you can set up all kinds of automations with it. :sunglasses:

Please ask any follow on questions in the existing thread.

[RELEASE] Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master - Button Device Supporting 24 Unique Button Commands

1 Like