Z-Wave Issues with Firmware Update 30.3

Seems the same issue here.
After installing 30.4 both endpoint 1 and 2 worked. Now the EP2 doesnt’ report anymore.

Any change in the “backend”?

Here link to my other post:
[RELEASE] Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Binary Sensor (UBS)

Same here, i managed to make it work it reported the temperature but at 2 am it stopped reporting and now is reporting 0.0 until then it reported all the temp changes without any problem :frowning:

My Fibaro FGK 101 with temp sensor no longer works also

1 Like

I have 3 x Fibaro door sensors FGK-10x all using the same DTH and all were reporting temperature prior to 30.03. Since 30.04, 2 started to report temperature and one still does not. The one that does not is an older model.

zw:S type:2001 mfr:010F prod:0700 model:1000 ver:2.01 zwv:3.42

Here mine
zw:L type:2001 mfr:010F prod:0501 model:1002 ver:2.01 zwv:3.52 (and this doesn’t work on EP2 right now on firmware 30.4)

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: History Missing

I just applied for the beta so hopefully the temp on FGK-101 will see some love with a hot fix.
I can’t beleive there are no other reasonable alternatives in the marketplace for measuring temperature.
We all have the only deprecated generic solution and there isn’t a quick retail fix.

The ubs / smart implant from fibaro…?

I will be making a longer post, but with 30.5 we have made a change that allows all endpoints and your devices should start working again with no change.

5 Likes

Yay! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Brilliant!!!
Just got the beta and my pool says I can swim again and my fermenter will not kill all my little yeasties.
Life is good, well, after soiling myself for 5 days anyway :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Received 30.5, unfortunately it did not clear my issues with the GE Jasco Motion Switches/Dimmers… However most of my Zwave components are now behaving erratically or unresponsive. Zwave repair is throwing errors and is showing at least three ghost/orphan devices which did not show in the logs yesterday. So I have some kind of mesh issue. I’ve been able to clear 2 of the orphans, but still working on getting an error free repair and will try to delete the third.

1 Like

My Fibaro FGS-222 switches have not worked since 30.3 was forced on us, the FGS-223 switches do seem to work although I’m not sure they are perfect. Do I need to register to get the fixed 30.5 firmware or will it be pushed to all hubs shortly? At the moment I have two houses without any heating because of this, so need a fix asap.

I bought a new Fibaro single Switch 2 a couple of days back, and it doesn’t reflect the Toggle status of ON or OFF in Smartthings \ Actiontiles and I need to manually refresh the switch in Smartthings Classic app by pressing the kWh icon\button and only then it shows the current status. I have 2 more Fibaros from 2 years ago running an older firmware and they run perfectly fine.

2 Likes

So pleased I am not the only one suffering from this problem! See post 136. I have 2 of these which I purchased recently behaving just like that. I also suspect the Single Switch firmware to be at the back of this and suspect if Smartthings support don’t sort this problem it is only going to get more prevalent as more of these new Single Switches come into service.

@jody.albritton I have the same problem with my Fibaro Single switche 2s. The strange thing is that i have 4 of those and only 2 of them are having issues. The other 2 are very fast and responsive.

1 Like

With the latest beta (5) all my issues have been resolved. All devices work as expected.

2 Likes

Jody, can you or @Kianoosh_Karami enlighten us to what the ultimate solution was?

Hi guys,

I’ve been patiently waiting for an auto firmware update of my hub to 30.4 / 30.5 as the majority of my 135 devices (mostly Fibaro) are currently inoperable.

I thought I read that this would happen 12th May but so far nothing. When can I expect an update and things to spring back into life ?

Cheers