Where do I find an edge driver for Xiaomi
In case other people are looking for this. I am documenting the steps so you don’t need to do a lot of readings. You should still read up if you wonder why your button stopped working (like mine)
Head over to [Edge] Driver for Aqara Switches and Remotes and you will find a link to github. The line below is the channel invitation link.
- Click on that link and it will bring you to SmartThings.
- Sign in with your account. Accept the invitation.
- Enroll your home hub
- After enrolled, you can click on “Available Drivers”
- Look for “Xiaomi/Aqara Switch and Button” and click “Install”
- Go to your SmartThings App. Click on the Xiaomi Button. Click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner and select “Driver”
- Click on “Select different driver”
- You should now see the “Xiaomi/Aqara Switch and Button”, select it.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the driver to be active
- I can then see that the button status getting updated. For me, I also need to “Automations” and reenable my Routines, this depends on how you setup the button.