Wink new devices, TAPT switch, Tripper door sensor, Spotter multi sensor, Norm thermostat, Outlink Outlet

Neither of mine pair. The instruction say once connected to power they should begin pairing and show they are pairing by the flashing white led. This never happens. I may have to open the seal on my Wink Hub I got in July to see if they will pair there.

I would think there would be a way to start the pairing process but I haven’t figured it out.

Try pressing and holding both buttons for 5 secs.

1 Like

So I know I’ve tried that before but I was able to get it to detect “Thing” after 3 or 4 attempts. It’s device type is unknown and it’s fingerprint is

01 0104 0104 00 03 0000 0003 FC20 04 0006 0008 0003 0019

I’ve created a new thread for Tapt, it includes an initial device type now that I got it connected to Smart Things. Thanks @smwein

Outlink will supposedly be available this Friday.

Anyone get Norm to work? I have a simple gas floor heater and no air con. Seems silly to spend $200+ on a nest/ecobee.

1 Like

If no, look at the PEQ thermostat from BestBuy ay $129 which is a centralite and cross reference it against the ST supported devices list. Also there are several 2GIG devices not he ST supported Devices list that are at a lower price point.

1 Like