What is in your smartapp arsenal?

We all have our must have favorite apps that extend what ST can do.

For me the two must have apps are CoRE, Simple Device Viewer, Super Notifier and Ask Alexa

Notable mention: Echosistent (but I don’t have tts speakera to use this app).

2 Likes

The laziest way of showing my favorites

And the ZThermostat that’s not in the picture…

5 Likes

Thanks for the mention, but you don’t need connected speakers to enjoy a more natural way of talking to Alexa…

Here is the newly release of EchoSistant Weather 2.0, which gives Alexa specialized weather knowledge not available to non-EchoSistant users.

How are you using sharp tools?

1 Like

I use it with tasker. If both wife’s phone and my phone are wirelessly charging at night execute good night routene.

4 Likes

Basic usage currwntly, widgets and on TV via Fire TV app… I used to have Tasker, but no longer…

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sharptools, Smart Lighting, SmartTiles, Notify Me When, Ask Alexa, IFTTT. Plus a handful of small customizations.

2 Likes

What’s keenect?

Tell me about Chromecast manager, Google Assistant and trendsetter

Is beaconthings manager a ble gateway?

The best smart app for the Keen Smart Vents

2 Likes

BeaconThings is an easy way to connect a beacon to SmartRules

http://beaconthingsapp.com

Can this work with CoRE?

Yes, a beacon is basically a presence sensor that turns to “present” when you are close (a couple of feet) to it.

You may consider Echo: Notifications for all those Sonos Tts. I have at least 20 of those nicely tucked under EchoSistant. The Notification Add-on is the Notify me with Sound on steroids! :smile:

…, yes I should! I promise I will get to it 'this week :slight_smile:

Some of them are @ule 's Media Remder Events app that use external tts. This app has the same logo. I am still planning to get other voices to work when I have some time (e.g. male with British accent)

1 Like

You me both. I have same plans for external tts for EchoSistant but… no time :smile:

1 Like

Google Assistant is the official ST/Google Assistant integration.

The other two are linked below…