Wattvision

Thanks for the notes @ahndee. I will check internally and reach out to Wattvision to ask for any api updates.

I have a Galaxy S5. When I go to Marketplace -> Smart Apps -> Energy Management, when I select Wattvision Manager and click Install. Select Connect Wattvision Sensors, it then says ā€œWattvision is now connected to SmartThingsā€¦ Click Doneā€. When I click done I go to view it in ā€œMy Home / Smart Appsā€. When I click on Wattvision and then click the back button the app just disappearsā€¦

Iā€™m trying to monitor ZW15RM outlets.

Bringing back this thread from the graveyardā€¦

Iā€™m seeing a pretty historical graph in the screenshots included in this thread above. Just added wattsvision to my smartthings app (android) using smartthings 2.0 hub; all Iā€™m seeing is a boring ā€˜318 wattsā€™ at the top, a tile with ā€˜312wā€™, and a refresh button at the bottomā€¦ How can I get the graph in my smartthings app?

I am seeing the same thing would be great if I got some help!

Ok, so what happened to this? It was working now its just broken. I had this app and device handler installed and working and when STHub got updated it was just gone. Canā€™t get it to work now. Am I the only one experiencing this? Does nobody else use Wattvision?

Help

Mine is still working. I havenā€™t touched any of the settings since Iā€™ve set it up.

i m unble to find a wattvision appā€¦can someone point me to it?
is it workingā€¦where does it find the deviceā€¦how do i connect to it? thanks!!!

Still not working for me after the update. When I click on the My Apps, Wattvision Manager, I get a spinning wheel that never goes away. I canā€™t delete the App because it says someone has it installed.

Worked great before the updateā€¦