wakeUpIntervalGet doesn't work uint24FromBytes missing from response

This is for @Tyler

I’m updating the device type for the aeon recessed door sensor. When I send the zwave.wakeUpV1.wakeUpIntervalGet() the response (WakeUpIntervalReport ) never comes back and I see the following message in my log. Any ideas?

error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static physicalgraph.zwave.ZwaveUtils.uint24FromBytes() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList$SubList, java.lang.Integer) values: [[0, 0, 60, 1], 0]
Possible solutions: uint24FromBytes(java.util.ArrayList, int) @ line 104
c61e3c51-6cbc-45a2-a00e-8f7a58eebfd6 6:48:14 PM: debug

Attempting to decrypt SecurityMessageEncapsulation(commandByte: [0, 0, 60, 1], commandClassIdentifier: 132, commandIdentifier: 6, reserved13: 0, secondFrame: false, sequenceCounter: 0, sequenced: false)

Does anyone at smart things have a comment? This is in code I have no control over. It’s falls squarely in supports are as far as I can tell.

Support asked me to tag @ben and @mager

There is no way to get the current wakeup interval without this.

Thanks,
Mike

@duncan maybe? Anyone?

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll make a ticket.

FYI, the hub automatically sets the wake up interval for all devices to 4 hours on join.

1 Like

Thanks!

That’s good to know. I’m confirming that the request to change the interval has made it to the device. The only was I know how to do it is to ask the device for the interval back.