User Lock Codes No SMS Messages

I have two Yale locks:

Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Door Lock
zw:Fs type:4003 mfr:0129 prod:0002 model:0000 ver:33.32 zwv:3.34 lib:30

Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth
zw:Fs type:4003 mfr:0129 prod:8002 model:0600 ver:1.74 zwv:4.24 lib:03

The first lock (Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Door Lock) works perfectly with the Lock Manager App. However, I am having difficulty trying to figure out why I am not getting SMS messages from the second lock (Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth) when a user unlocks the door with their code. I do get SMS messages from the second door lock when it is manually locked or unlocked.

I have the SMS setup under the “Global Settings” and it is working just fine for the back door lock so I don’t think the problem lies here. I also specified the cell phone number in the “Notification Settings” -> “Text This Number” for a user. However, this still did not work.

I tried enabling “Notification Settings” -> “Send A Push Notification” for a user as well, but this also did not send any alert.

I have removed the user from Lock Manager as well as the lock itself and added everything back, but nothing seems to get a SMS message working when a user unlocks.

When I look at the “Live Logging” for the door that is working I see:

"zw device: 05, command: 9881, payload: 00 71 05 13 01 " parsed to [‘name’:‘lock’, ‘value’:‘unlocked’, ‘descriptionText’:Patio Door Lock was unlocked with code 1, ‘data’:[‘usedCode’:1], ‘isStateChange’:true, ‘displayed’:true, ‘linkText’:‘Patio Door Lock’]

When I look at the “Live Logging” for the door that isn’t working I see:

"zw device: 0C, command: 9881, payload: 00 71 05 13 01 00 FF 06 06 04 63 03 01 01 00 " parsed to [‘name’:‘lock’, ‘value’:‘unlocked’, ‘descriptionText’:Front Door Lock was unlocked with code 99, ‘data’:[‘usedCode’:99], ‘isStateChange’:true, ‘displayed’:true, ‘linkText’:‘Front Door Lock’]

When I look at the lock, in Lock Manager, I only have 30 slots available to assign to a user.

I rebooted my Hub as well.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks.