Hi there, I’m having exactly the same problem as instanttim - using any of the pre-made device handlers seems to give me a device handler that just shows (and seems completely stuck on) the grey ‘unknown’ tile in the simulator.
- Go to ‘My Device Handlers’
- Click ‘Create New Device Handler’
- Click the ‘From Template’ tab
- Pick any template e.g ‘Z-Wave switch’
- Click ‘Save’
- In right hand column, select location and click ‘Set Location’
- Select virtual device and click ‘Install’
- Get grey Unknown panel as per instanttim’s screengrab above
- Clicking on/off buttons etc below the grey unknown panel seem to have no effect (although log messages are getting produced)
It’s possible I’ve misunderstood how this is supposed to work, but it seems a bit broken to me. Has anyone successfully used this in the past?