Type of Lightswitch

(Justin) #1

Looking for ideas on this one. In my home office I have a double pole lightswitch. This means they are two switches that you flick controlled by 1 pole. I am curious to know whether there is a z-wave replacement for this type of switch so I can use both the fan and light in my home office.


@april please combine this with the following which is on the same topic:

There are several options.