TP-Link Outlet and Switch on Amazon Daily Specials

Two interesting deals on Amazon Today:

and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EZV35QU/ref=br_prlt_slcty_pdt-12?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=6FMS9QFFDC9RRRX2NDGV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2d479a5e-7c42-46cc-a6c0-66274af0e6ff&pf_rd_i=12655903011

Was anyone able to make the light switch work with SmartThings? Been looking to see if there’s a device available for it without luck. $24.99 seems like a great price and cheaper than the GE/Wemo out there but if you have to use their App or Amazon Echo I rather not buy it…

Thanks!

Have a look here, looks like it’s already been tackled:

1 Like

Thanks but I was asking more about the light switch (HS200) and not the outlet (HS110) as I couldn’t find any threads on that

I would like to have the answer to that as well. It seems like I may have to settle with only on/off no z-wave switches, instead of my original dimmable zwave switches since I have no neutrals. At least for now.

I would think that the linked solution would work for the switches as well, all you provide the DTH is an IP address, not a switch type.

ST staff did hint that integration is coming for TP-link outlet. No concrete date of course.