Suggest a Device

So, I poked around. There’s some good news: they’re past talking, just more so integrating now. We want to do this right with Chamberlain, as you can imagine : Both of our teams want to ensure that your safety/security is our top priority, as your garage door, presumably is the biggest entryway of your house. Unless of course, you have a giant version of a Hobbit house, and your front door is a giant barrel door. That would be amazing! I bet you’ll get a lot of trespassers by fans of Middle-Earth; in which case, you should probably start filing that restraining order for me as I’d trespass the heck out of a hobbit-house.

1 Like

Kuna looks very interesting, especially if it functions properly. It’s a video camera, intercom, and external light.

2 Likes

Z-wave Leak Gopher Valve Control from Leak Intelligence

Would love to control KlikAanKlikUit (aka CoCo or Trust Smart home http://www.coco-technology.com/en/home/)

Please look into Somfy since I have their product in my home for running my shutters remotely. Think you

http://www.somfy.com/portail/index.cfm

@April

When will we have official integration of the Linear GD00Z-4 Garage Door Controller.

Please give me good news :+1:

2 Likes

Smart things hub integration with the Kwiket 914 Deadbolt the Zigbee version. Not sure why its supported by Vera and not by the best in the biz. Additionally IP webcams with motion sensors at the very least leverage the motion sensor to automate other items such as turning lights on, causing the hues to turn a different color, closing garage door. turning on all the lights in the house, firing up the alarm ,lock enabling, Some platforms that come to mind would be foscam and dlink even belkin.

1 Like

I need support for Ring Video Doorbell.

www.ring.com

2 Likes

I thought Kuna looked pretty good, too. I will wait until it is released this summer and get some customer reviews.

1 Like

DLink Cloud Cameras please!

Mellow:

Rasmussen fireplace RF Remote

My name is jd , I am a recovering x-10 user. I am New to the smart things world.
I did a search but did not see anything about integrating with Dakota wireless systems , particularly the 2500 series

Home Depot - Model # XG50T12DM40U0 - Internet # 204318411
Performance Platinum 50 gal. Tall 12 Year 40,000 BTU Energy Star Natural Gas Water Heater

Does anyone know if this water heater is compatible? If not can we make it work with smartthings?

Thanks.

Looks like it’s in the works: Rheem water heater from Home Depot

Has anyone tried using a Smartenit ZigBee ZBMSKT1 Model #4035A power outlet? It seems to be the only ZigBee one that I’ve found that is “in the wall”. I want to put a few of these around to have a reliable network in place as I have a few of the SmartThings motion sensors, etc. around. Thanks!

4 Likes

Can I be a beta tester also?do you have the code for Flower Power device type somewhere on github?
Any prerequisites?cause there is no BT compatibility with SmartThings

One feature I have wanted is a phone call when my FirstAlert Smoke detector alarms. I signed up for IFTTT thinking the SmarTings Integration would let me do this but my Smoke Alarms do not show up in the list of available IFTTT devices when authorizing the connection. To proactively answer the question why the push alarm is not sufficient; I have the text / push tone off at night so it does not wake me up.

Seems simple to open up. Anyone else want something like this?

Everspring temperature/Humidity sensor, I tried the Aeon multi sensor but it is a bit of a battery hog and the temperature is inaccurate ( 8 degrees off on first one I got and 12 degrees or on the replacement they sent me) and this device has a display which shows temp/humidity which is handy.

I have seen some of my list mentioned alot, others not so much:

• Camera’s, Camera’s, Camera’s ( I have dropcam pro but agree its far too costly, need better options!)

• Voice/speaker module of some sort, voice guided actions with verbal responses ( Imagine “Jarvis” from Iron Man)

-The easily available “wink enabled” devices, ie. Leviton and Lutron switches/dimmers, and Leviton plug in lamp module, and GE Link bulbs (only Z-wave objects you can easily find/buy in stores here in Canada)