[ST Edge] •• Tasmota Edge •• for Sonoff, Tuya & many other ESP WiFi & HTTP devices - over 2000 Tasmota supported devices

I just posted 3 ceiling fan modules that are compatible with this project. Local fan control :+1:

Hi, @hongtat do you think you could make an update to the edge driver to support the gosund 3way to use this command as the light switch toggle?

/cm?cmnd=POWER2+TOGGLE

and was what I shared for the power status helpful? for this above?

/cm?cmnd=status 0

Congratulations on a very good controller, great work. However, I have a problem, it doesn’t detect the temperature sensor :frowning: I bought the full version.

Hi, @hongtat, can you please confirm the following,

I currently have Tasmota installed with a license key.

If I remove the Tasmota driver (including all devices) and then re-install the driver on the same Hub, will the Hub-ID remain the same as the previous installation and therefore I can re-apply my original product license key in the settings ?

Hello,
As long as you don’t reset the Hub, you can apply the same license key.
How come you need to remove the Tasmota driver (+ all devices) ?

Thanks for the confirmation, I am troubleshooting a performance related problem on my primary hub, I have been receiving Tasmota Gateway resets in the log, as frequent as every 27 mins, I am in the process of paring down my custom drivers & device count to free up memory, the smartthings advanced app shows I have reached the softlimit on both memory & devices, I have moved the tasmota devices to a second hub and installed the driver & purchased a new license, I have no performance issues or tasmota gwy resets on the second hub. Thanks for asking.

I have a TH and the temperature doesn’t seem to be reporting in ST. The power switch on the TH can be controlled fine, but no temp (using a ds18b20 temp probe). I’ve tried restarting the hub and TH unit, but no success. Any other recommendations to try? Thanks

Is that a sonoff TH?
If isn’t, please add as a switch and enable “sensor discovery” under Tasmota Edge device. It will add a new temperature sensor shortly.

Thanks for the reply, yes it’s the Sonoff TH. Do I need to delete the device and re-add with the sensor discovery turned on? I have 5 free devices and afraid I won’t be able to add again if I delete because of the device limit.

Hi @hongtat
As we all know ST have removed the HTML multiline fields from the device tile and all driver authors have the same problem - but, even if it’s only one line, could you solve that for the Tasmota driver, at least for the gateway?
Thanks

“as we all know”

How do we all know? What thread is this discussed in?

Is this new ‘feature’ from ST the root cause of the most recent cosmetic failure in the ST app?

iOS example:

@hongtat

sure would like to be able to know where my gateway is…

hi sign into the SmartThings Advanced Web App
search for the device (tasmota edge) , click it and scroll down to Attributes should be there
martin

2 Likes

Yes, this was commented in various threads with the Android update, later with iOS, and the answer from ST was given here.

1 Like

Thank you @hongtat !
Just seen you’ve managed to find a solution :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello. None of the sensors are woking. I have two of them one SR04 and one DS18B20. Tried to remove the devices and re-create them again. Tasmota did not add the sensors.

Is there something going on with the service?

Thanks.

Fadi

Same thing happening here. Removed a device during some changes yesterday and now it doesn’t find a BME sensor. Finds only the presence sensor.

Tagging @hongtat

Not only adding new sensors is not working. The sensors already there are not working. At least the ones I have SR04 and DS20b18

Same thing here, lost contact with existing DS18x20 sensor on multiple devices on 4/23/24. Anybody find a solution yet?

Hello,

I have pushed an update which should resolve the sensor issue. It will be available soon.

1 Like

Fantastic! Thanks for the support!