[ST Edge] DSC Security System / Envisalink Driver (2021)

@ThomasTrain Thank you very much for your kind help. After got your response, I was about to do the upgrade from 2.1 to 3.1. Then I found out that I could switch the driver again in the ST App. As soon as I switched the driver back to 2.1, it works again! It seems ST was stuck on 3.1 driver after the power loss and it would not switch to 2.1 the day earlier (guess my setup is all based on 2.1).

As you suggested, I will find time to do the upgrade to avoid future failure…Thanks again!

Hi everyone, hoping for some help. I have a Envisalink device I am pairing with my DSC 825. I have the main app working, but am having trouble integrating it to ST. I installed the 3.1 drivers and added my alarm system panel. I updated my 4 digit code. I have configured my 8 zones. I only have one partition, so I left that field alone. The IP address has been updated and confirmed to match the actual internal IP. I have tried adding it with the default “user” password, as well as my web password (including the first 10 characters of it). I have also done a reset of the password on the Envisalink to default through the web interface.

No matter what I do the devices remain offline. I had previously linked it to Google Home, but have removed the link as ST offers more functionality.

Any ideas why it is offline? Below is what I see.

Time Device Label Device Name Location Component Component Label Capability Attribute Value
2024-04-30T13:27:54.000+00:00 DSC Primary Panel DSC Primary Panel Home main Primary Partition partyvoice23922.partitionstatus3a partStatus Offline
2024-04-30T13:27:45.000+00:00 DSC Primary Panel DSC Primary Panel Home main Primary Partition partyvoice23922.dscselectswitch3 selection Arm Away
2024-04-30T13:27:45.000+00:00 DSC Primary Panel DSC Primary Panel Home main Primary Partition partyvoice23922.partitioncommand3 partitionCommand null
2024-04-30T13:24:36.000+00:00 DSC Primary Panel DSC Primary Panel Home main Primary Partition partyvoice23922.partitionstatus3a partStatus * Login failed *

EDIT - Updating as I fixed the issue. With the EVL4 MAX the default password is the last 6 digits of the MAC address, not user. I found the solution here: Local network access user/user login does not work - EyezOn Forum It is now connecting - time to explore! Thanks!

@TAustin

Is there functionality in the driver to perform an auto-bypass for any zones that aren’t ready when attempting to arm the system?