SmartTiles v5.8: Deployed to Blue & Green Editions. Release notes, etc. (follow this Topic for updates...)

@tgauchat we are probably not explaining this well. From my original post in the Custom CSS thread

"…Launcher URL and Preview Browse for all of my panels from the app. It appears to be oauth invalid_token error. I can get to the dashboards from previously recorded URLs, just can’t get them from the app.

In other words I can access the dashboards from the Launcher URLs I had already saved somewhere. However, if I go thru the APP I can not get the Preview or Launcher URLs, just the errors. Obviously the new dashboard I just created is not saved and I can not get the URL from the APP.

Step by step:

1. SmartThings APP > Automations > SmartApps > SmartTiles (Connect).
  2. Select any dashboard.
  3. Select View Dashboard & URL.
  4. Select Preview Browse. (name of dashboard) - Results oauth error (described above).
  5. Go back.
  6. Select Get launcher URL - Results oauth error (described above).

The support time frame has been noted for awhile, however just thought you would want to be aware. Knowing this I would at least like to be able to retrieve the last URL for the new dashboard I just added. The other dashboards I already have saved.

1 Like