SmartLife App / ewelink app Smartapp?

Can some one create Smartapp to link SmartLife or ewelink software so devices will show up in SmartThings?

Thank you

1 Like

Yes, second that! Would love to be able to integrate into Smartthings. Any talented developers out there who can do this?

Same here! I bought a bunch of random wifi bulbs that all seem to work with the SmartLife app. Eosaga, Wifi bulb, Upstone

1 Like

It only works via IFTTT right now

2 Likes

I have my ewelink switches working with SmartThings (and ActionTiles) using IFTTT. It takes some time to setup, but it works.

In summary, I created a Simulated Switch device in ST foreach ewelink switch. Then in IFTTT, I added the ST switch as the trigger, and the ewelink as the action. I had to do this as 2 applets per switch, one for ON, one for OFF. But then I had to update the ST switch state if someone puts a light on via ewelink or manually, so I added 2 more applets per switch (ON and OFF), with the trigger now being ewelink and the ST as the action.

I have 12 lights/channels (on 5 switches) so I had to create 48 applets. I was worried about creating an infinite loop, but when I switch on IFTTT notifications no such loop seems to be running.

Hope it helps someone before ewelink talks directly to ST.

3 Likes

I’ve gone the IFTTT route to control some SmartLife plugs I just got for outdoor lights. They seem to work fine to turn on/off via smartthings (with a 1-5 second delay). The reverse IFTTT path (SmartLife App or manual button to trigger the ST’s virtual switch to update) doesn’t seem to work. As I don’t plan on using that much/ever, I’ll just leave it as is. Thanks for posting your solution, this my first time integrating IFTTT with ST and it took under 5 minutes.

Anybody else having issues with Ewelink on IFTTT recently? Always failing in IFTTT for me.

I had donde the same but if device is turned on or off manually (from fisical button) then is not reflected in ST.

I expect the same

i wonder is it possible to integrate tuya devices to ST same way as in home assistant. …