Sensors stopped being seen by server

Did you contact support? I submitted a ticket and maybe they fixed it behind the scenes without telling me.

It appears to be working now.

I contacted tech support, still nothing, hall motion not working or showing activity in the logs online. The red LED on them motion is responsive to movement, just no events in ST. All other motions of the same make are now working. Since the update my poor hub has been about as reliable as the Wink hub I returnedā€¦

I still have a multi sensor that was working prior to the app install / platform changes. All its history is gone too.

Just want a response from support if I should just remove and repair or if they can restore it?

Donā€™t know if any of this is coincidental or not but I just tried everything an email from support said to do and nothing worked. Finally I deleted the motion from the system and then re added it and instead of calling it Hall Motion like I did yesterday I called it Hallway Motion. Everything is fine nowā€¦

Updateā€¦as of this post the Hall motion is not working again. Great update guys, thanks!

I am not sure this will help but I had this problem a little over a year ago. My problem was caused by the first generation SmartThings Outlets (The rectangular ones) Once all four of them were replaced the multi and motion sensors stopped dropping off.

Iā€™m having a myriad of issues (ST motion device not being found at allā€“tho another is connected OK;intermittent connection issues with various devices from Schlage Camelot lock, to Hue Bulbs, to Sonos speakers; to ST app telling me phones are present when they are not; ST app telling me it performed tasks but only doing portion; to a red error message trying to add Hue lightstrip - ā€˜failed to save page: bulbDiscoveryā€™ā€“tho the Hue lites are setup and working fine thru the Hue app). Last nite the front door unlocked itself out of nowhereā€“NOT an automated routineā€“tho I was nowhere near my phone & app!!! Have submitted support ticket(s) a week ago and still no response. Online chat disabled. How do I get assistance??? HELP!!!