[RELEASE] Zooz Power Strip VER 2.0

Any idea why the main plug gives the state but the children say checking…

Side note. I deleted 1 child and that one now has type as placeholder. Also, all dth’s show as updated.

And since you’re reading this… any idea why the hub is reporting stuff like motion and open/close etc yet it won’t let me ping it?

If you originally joined the power strip to SmartThings prior to 8/16/2020 then the child devices must be deleted and re-created.

The easiest way to do that is to remove the device and join it again, but the other option is to delete all the child devices through the IDE, open the main device’s settings in the mobile app, and change any setting.

FYI, the first post of the topic caches the handlers so the only way to be sure you’re on the latest version is to use GitHub integration or manually check the versions on GitHub.

I have it set through gethub (but I did double check anyway).

So all 5 children must go? Testing on just 1 won’t work?

Technically deleting one should work, but you mentioned something about it showing placeholder which shouldn’t have happened.

Did you delete it through the mobile app or IDE? What did you do to make it re-create the child?

Deleted through ide then changed auto on time (from 1 min to 2) for that child.

Open live logging, try doing that again, and then post the logging results.

There’s a driver available for the Zooz ZEN20 Power Strip (version 2 & 3) on Zooz’s Edge Driver Channel.