[RELEASE] Tasmota (Connect) for Sonoff, Tuya, SmartLife & other ESP8266 devices)

The consumption is set to hidden so as not to flood the history. It is working fine for me.
If this doesn’t work, edge drivers may also not work for you, as the implementation is the same.

I’m unable to provide any estimate when the edge drivers will be ready. This is a community driver, not a sponsored or paid work. I only work on it when my time allows.

If you want to see the history, you can modify by changing the displayed:false to displayed:true, and it will show in your history.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I changed the DH and now I see these values in history. I try to reactivate the automations and I will let you know if everything works out. Thanks for your support, and don’t worry about edge, mine is just a question, I don’t want to rush you, and thank you.

I’m having an issue after flashing a Sonoff TH16 where the status is not updating in the smartthings app.

If i select the switch to enable, it will turn on the sonoff device but the app status will no update and timeout? see picture.

I have full control on the sonoff via actiontiles and alexa integration, where the toggle on/off status is updating to the current status, the issue only seems to be with smartthing app.

Any help?

Hi, I have switch (Sonoff RF) working OK, is there a driver for the Sonoff TH yet?

Try updating your drivers? It has been available for a long time.

I have tried but I only get the switch. No child device for temperature / humidity.

Did you include all the drivers, or at least the TH child device?

Terribly sorry… !
I was trying the EDGE drivers.
Tasmota connect worked fine but I was trying to update to Edge.
Just noticed I’m in the wrnog thread!

Yes, right, Sonoff TH is not available yet in the Edge driver.

Thank you Hongtat

I am very very new for Smartthings.

When I logged on SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things., I could not find my SmartApps.
At that time, the message was like this.

No automations yet

Set up your home automation from the SmartThings mobile app

In my mobile app, I could not make SmartApps.

How can I solve this problem?

Tasmota (Connect) is deprecated.

Please consider using Tasmota Edge. Link below.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your information.