[RELEASE] Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Binary Sensor (UBS)

On the parent device I will keep it as two contact sensors, since changing that is quite messy and may add extra delays from having to use state variables. However for the Child devices I will add an option to make them motion sensors and it shouldnt have a significant impact (I will associate closed with motion).

I didnt want people to have to install multiple device handlers and I still couldnt find a published contact sensor DH which prevented manual control. I will keep my eyes open though and update it if I find one. Realistically I dont think many people would actually press the button as they would only use the state for information in other routines, so the risk of manual control is mainly the fact that it shouldnt, rather than causing a problem?

You’re right about Github integration, I need to do a reshuffle of my library in order to integrate with ST’s library. Once that is done it will allow Github sync (I’ll do it this weekend).

P.s. Those two orphan settings at the bottom with no description is an ST bug which is showing the previous settings from when I allowed toggling child creation in preferences screen. Since I removed that option it should hide the unused parameters. They do go away eventually in my testing.