Raw Description

When I look at a deice I see: Raw Description 0 0 0x1001 0 0 0 6 0x25 0x27 0x60 0x70 0x72 0x86

Any hope for this information being displayed in a parsed format in order to even up the odds between me and Z-Wave?

I don’t know if it helps, but I use this page to look them up. The last half is in numerical order.

It would be nice if the description had, possibly, a “more” link that expanded it out with class names. And while I’m wishing, the class names could link properly to this page in the smart things documentation.

Thanks. The link in the document page to http://build.smartthings.com/zwave.html was broken.

One reason I want to understand is that I have a dual link relay and the second link came on and I don’t know how to send a command to shut it off. Shouldn’t be hard but researching how is a pain.

It would also be incredibly helpful, no, make that absolutely necessary, to have a file of named values rather these long strings of hexadecimal numbers in programs. Don’t they still teach that the only constant in a program should be 0 and 1 and maybe not 1?