This looks like a great app. I’m running into some strange issues and I’m trying to figure out what I am missing or overlooking.
I have a RPi 3 Model.
From the command line, if I write:
gpio mode 4 out
gpio write 4 0
gpio write 4 1
Things work as expected - my multimeter shows the voltage is changing as requested. When I installed the application and I got things working from the web based on the screen shot.
If I click on the “main trigger on” or “main trigger off” or “Main Trigger” and look at the command line (gpio read 4), the state doesn’t seem to change based on the command line.
Looking at the apache2 error log, I’m noticing it’s producing errors such as:
[Mon Jun 12 13:52:23.241551 2017] [:error] [pid 5039] [client x.x.x.x:51276] PHP Notice: Undefined index: MainTrigger in /var/www/html/index.php on line 232, referer: http://x.x.x.x/index.php
[Mon Jun 12 13:52:23.241688 2017] [:error] [pid 5039] [client x.x.x.x:51276] PHP Notice: Undefined index: MainTriggerOff in /var/www/html/index.php on line 234, referer: http://x.x.x.x/index.php
There’s a bunch of undefined index errors…