Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Thank you, I’ll give that driver a try :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Icon selection for edge driver?

ive tried this and it continually falls offline. Are you seeing something different?

Hi @cguidashome , wondering if you happened to find an alternate edge driver for these monoprice tilt sensors? Mine were auto-migrated sometime in the last couple of days, and no longer work (in my case they seem stuck “open”.

thanks

Try Z-Wave Sensor PH. Link to it is 3 posts above yours.

1 Like

Gave it a try, unfortunately no joy for this tilt sensor… still stuck open.

Sorry that didn’t work. It seems to be a problem device.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [ST EDGE] Z-Wave Sensor Driver Channel - including specific Ecolink, FortrezZ, HomeSeer and Zooz models

ISO Edge Driver for Z-Wave Plus Eaton RFTR9605-TAW Duplex Receptacle. I need to enable the default startup of the device to be powered on. This is I believe a parameter that needs to be set to enable the default state of powered on. The default SmartThings edge driver for Z-Wave switch does not have this option enabled. Parameter list…

I was able to set the parameter for the Power up state with the Z-Wave Device Config Mc, Thank you JDRoberts. The default driver is Z-Wave switch. Is there a Edge Driver option that would enable power meter info and switch the outlet?

This device doesn’t have power monitoring.

I have one of these and will be doing a full custom driver for it soon. Likely will add it to Phil’s consolidated Zwave Switch driver.

3 Likes

+1 to the Nodon Octan, I found this channel supporting other Nodon remotes but not the Octan

Were you able to get the Aeotec Doorbell 5 working?

To any Lua coders: I am willing to send a reasonable PayPal payment for converting/writing two drivers. DM me if you are interested in receiving payment for converting and/or writing lua code for these two devices:

GE/Jasco Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Dual, Independently-controlled, Outlet Smart Switch with USB Charging, model 28177
Z-Wave Alliance product information: https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/2192
More info on GitHub: https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/blob/main/doc/ge/28177_0_0.md

Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiSiren, model ZSE19
Multisiren manual: https://www.getzooz.com/downloads/zooz-z-wave-plus-s2-multisiren-zse19-manual.pdf
ZSE19 Groovy code: https://github.com/krlaframboise/SmartThings/blob/master/devicetypes/krlaframboise/zooz-s2-multisiren.src/zooz-s2-multisiren.groovy

What does the stock Zwave Switch driver do/not do with this device? No control over the multiple endpoints? I’m willing to take this one on as part of Phil’s GE/Jasco driver set otherwise.

I would think @krlaframboise could tackle this as part of the official Zooz driver set. Perhaps because its not sold anymore they’re not wanting to support it?

2 Likes

You’re right, the stock driver does not control the endpoints individually.

Right again, Zooz will not provide a driver for the ZSE19 because the product has been discontinued. I’ve already asked for Kevin’s help but he’s currently taking a temporary hiatus from coding.

1 Like

I am also having a similar issue with this driver and the Mono Price ZWave Plus contact sensor randomly going off-line and not reporting correct battery % (brand new batteries show 1%)

1 Like

I have an MCO Home MH-S513 touch panel switch which has worked fine for several years, but in the last week stopped working all together. It manually works but is dead with Smartthings. I removed/excluded it from the Smartthings network and included it and it created 4 devices. One for each button (switch) and 1 master switch. All looked good except it still doesn’t work. Smartthings knows when it is turned on and off (and reports this) but cannot perform any controls. When I look at the device on my phone using the Smarthings app I briefly see a message ‘This device hasn’t updated all of its status information yet. Check again later’. That was 72 hours ago and nothing has changed.

I’ve noticed on these forums that there are drivers for the 2 and 4 button switches, but not for the 3 button. The driver that has been installed is the generic Z-Wave Switch driver.

Any help on how to fix this is appreciated.

Now that the migration to drivers is now complete for me, I am looking for drivers for the following Z-Wave devices. I have looked everywhere but cannot find drivers for these devices. It might be a fingerprint matching issue.

Name Aeon Home Energy Meter
Mfg Code null-null-null
Model null-null
Room Garage
Presentation ID 173e6c7f-6ba2-36dc-b242-97e7c4267b32
Type ZWAVE

|Name|Aeon Multisensor|
|Room|Basement|
|Presentation ID|d29485af-a162-3457-95ff-73e27be69b13|
|Type|ZWAVE|

|Name|Aeon Multisensor 6 V2|
|Room|Driveway|
|Presentation ID|173e6c7f-6ba2-36dc-b242-97e7c4267b32|
|Type|ZWAVE|

Hi @damohabir

That device is wrongly paired, it does not show manufacturer, product type or model, you must pair it again near the hub.

If it’s an aeon multisensor 6 it should work with the stock zwave sensor