Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo , thanks for this advice. Ive installed the driver. But having trouble pairing to the driver. To get this info.

Must i remove all custom device handlers? And then pair the device again.

Or is there a way to manually assign it?

( aplogies to the community if these are ttoo basic a question to ask)

I think yes, you must remove the custom DTH

1 Like

HI @Mariano_Colmenarejo ,

I performed the remove Device handler task, installed and enrolled the folllowing deivers from your channel
Motion
Contact
Thing
Multi Switch and Child

And all of my Nue 3A switch devices are working well. Even the 2, 3 and 4 gang devices.
A Massive thank you and appreciation for your efforts in supporting these devices!!!

Some notes of advice for users around my level of expertise, ( low-mid level), i couldnt find these small tops anywhere else so wanted to post them for others.

1.I was very reluctant , and had delayed performing this work to because if the drivers didnt pick up the device, id have been in a difficult spot. But the response time from the community posts was so quick id encourage others to take the plunge.

2.Marianos Zigbee Thing Mc driver needs to be manually selected, and this can only be done when its already on another driver. ( i was trying to find a way to manually select it when i still had my old DTHs installed.) This is shown in the settings of the device under driver as below.

I now understand this driver is like a universal fallback to at least get the main cluster and device id information, ,( that wasnt clear to me before) if another driver doesnt work.

1. For the multi switches there is an options setting to Create single device for Switch X. Took me a while to find it. But in case this is your preference.

Thanks

Aran.

3 Likes

Has this had any movement?

It would be great to get a driver that supports keypads. I also have an old Iris keypad that I used to have working with a custom device handler and smart app.

2 Likes

I need a driver for this that allows use of both buttons. Smartthings says it’s supported but it doesn’t treat it as 2 separate buttons

@Mariano_Colmenarejo has drivers for multi-button devices. Perhaps one of his drivers can support it.

@Memphis1931
I don’t have drivers for multiple and single buttons just for the smartthings button.

Maybe @erickv or @ygerlovin can add it to their driver

1 Like

Mine did not double up and quite all functions when they shut down DTH’s. Looking for a solution.

1 Like

Good Afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo Could you please add the fingerprint of the Lonsonho brand zigbee socket plug (Plataforma Tuya) to your Zigbee Switch MC driver. Attached is the print of the fingerprint of this device.

Good Afternoon, @veonua Could you please add the fingerprint of the temperature, humidity and VOC sensor. The Aqara TVOC.To your temperature and humidity sensor driver. Here’s the fingerprint data I got from the Groovy IDE.

• application: 1D
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: LUMI
  • model: lumi.airmonitor.acn01
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Raw Description 01 0104 0402 01 04 0000 0003 0500 0001 01 0019

I was hoping someone could update the Edge driver for the Ikea Tradri bulb E26 WS clear 806lm. The current driver works, but doesn’t show any of the bulb settings (Color temperature match dimming, fade on, etc) that used to be available with groovy.

Hi all, love the work going on here!
Any chance anyone can help me out with an edge driver for a zigbee fan/light switch? I hear it doesn’t have the fan control cluster, so even just turning it into four buttons would be suitable.

1 Like

Hi @muzuzum

Added to this driver version as four switches

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc     
 Version      2023-01-19T22:01:44.536907542        
- id: "3A Smart/LXN56-1S27LX1.2"
    deviceLabel: 3A Smart 4 Switch
    manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
    model: LXN56-1S27LX1.2
    deviceProfileName: four-switch
2 Likes

I’ve just tested this and it’s working perfectly as four individual switches. Thank you very much for your prompt response! Fantastic work :smile:

2 Likes

Good afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo could you please add the 10 a / 20 A zigbee dual socket from Zemismart (Tuya) to the Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc driver. Below is his data that appears in Groovy.

• application: 4D
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_6s5dc9lx
  • model: TS011F
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Raw Description 01 0104 010A 01 09 0003 0004 0005 0006 0702 0B04 E000 E001 0000 02 0019 000A

@Mariano_Colmenarejo The device I mentioned is the one from the aliexpress link. only it has the new 10A/20A version. link:
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005005014744431.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.17.33f0caa49m7wwT&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

Added to this driver version
As it has clusters for energy and power then I added to profile with power and energy.
Try if works fine

Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc     
 Version      2023-01-20T19:33:37.947313555        
- id: "TS011F/_TZ3000_6s5dc9lx"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Two Plugs
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_6s5dc9lx
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: two-switch-power-energy
2 Likes

Does someone have a driver for the Hue Smart Button?

I already did the pairing here, it worked, got the driver. Thanks @Mariano_Colmenarejo .

2 Likes

https://us.account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/ST/signInGate?response_type=code&client_id=4dt548jm01&redirect_uri=https:%2F%2Faccount.smartthings.com%2FssoCallback&goBackURL=https:%2F%2Faccount.smartthings.com%2Flogin&state=3c0b29831d971c050e0bde0ce3817bcc86a8a9a3a6596cdb3eb1cc4ee5adbd07aHR0cHM6Ly9jYWxsYXdheS5zbWFydHRoaW5ncy5jb20vY2hhbm5lbHMvMjQyM2RhNTUtMTAxYy00YjIxLWFmNTgtMDkwMzY1NmI4NWNh&countryCode=&locale=en

1 Like