Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Hi @maykodns

Added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Switch Power Mc
 Version      2023-01-13T23:08:05.815564569
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "_TZ3000_gznh2xla/TS011F"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Plug
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_gznh2xla
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-energy-plug
2 Likes

thank you my friend!!!

thank you my friend!!! @Mariano_Colmenarejo . working!

Hello everyone, I am trying to find the correct driver for the Zigbee Securifi Almond Click button. I added the Zigbee Button driver but after removing the device and DH, and re-adding it did not grab the driver.

I waited until the last minute think everything would switch over ofer the cut over but only my samsung button moved over to the drivers automatically.

Here is somemore info on the device
https://www.securifi.com/rg/almondclick

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.securifi.com/qsg/almondclick-multilanguage-qsg.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiX2uHR3cX8AhUHMVkFHYr2Du4QFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3pqLgLksQkTG_FYQgOOyma

Data

• application: 09
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: Securifi Ltd.
  • model: ZB2-BU01
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Thank you.

1 Like

104 posts were merged into an existing topic: Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Anyone ever integrate XHS2-UE sensors? There’s an old groovy DTH, but it’s not on edge yet.

2 Likes

Looking for an edge driver for Nyce open/close door sensor (zigbee sensor in hinge) and also everspring z-wave leak sensors, anyone have any?

1 Like

Hola @manuelceja

I’m just starting to try to switch Trippers over to @Mariano_Colmenarejo ’s driver. I’ve only tried w/ a couple so far, but having the same issue where they are not fully onboarding. I have a hypothesis that it may have something to do with their not connecting directly to hub at first - I’ll be testing that out. They are, as their name says, Quirky! (But I have 25 of them and they have been rock solid on Smart Things all along - so I’m pretty motivated!).

When you say you changed the driver - were they already on another Edge driver - or are you switching them from a DTH?

Hope we can make them work!

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo i was looking for an edge driver for my sengled light strips & came across a post from you mentioning you made one. Is that something that i can use with mine also?
Thanks
Dom

Hi @all4dom
Don’t know.
I figure that if the fingerprints are added to the driver it will work

I can confirm these still try to add as a legacy device.

Anyone able to add to an existing leak sensor?

zw:Ls2a type:0701 mfr:0315 prod:0202 model:0001

Ok & thank you for reaponding. Not sure what to do.

Looking for a driver for an Iris / Centralite Zigbee Keypad that will work to arm and disarm STHM. Had been using Rboy’s zigbee driver and keypad smartapp combo, but I don’t think it’s going to make the transition to Edge.

It can be simple - single code for access, just need the disarm, arm/stay, arm/away functionality. Would be nice to have the panic. But that’s it.

This is about the only device I’m worried about as part of this transition, as this is the way the family interacts with STHM.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Does anyone have smart recessed lights but not color? I am using the driver for zigbee lights for my light strip & so far so good, but when i went to reset my halo non color recessed light, it took that driver, but there are no adjustments for the different levels of white lighting. The halo light would let me change those.

Install @Mariano_Colmenarejo “ZigBee Light Multifunction Mc” Edge Driver and try manually switching the driver on your Halo lights to that driver.

That should fix your problem. If not @Mariano_Colmenarejo is very good about helping people out.

1 Like

I have that & was able to figure it out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Is there an Edge driver for Xiaomi Aqara Curtain ZigBee motor model ZNCLDJ11LM? Thanks.

Name Xiaomi Curtain SJ
Mfg Name SmartThings
Mfg Code LUMI
Model lumi.curtain
ocf Type oic.d.blind
Category Blind
Presentation ID SmartThings-smartthings-Springs_Window_Fashions_Shade
Type DTH
Network Type ZIGBEE
Type Name Xiaomi Curtain Aqara
Local Execution no

Hi,

Im looking for custom Edge driver for 3A Nue zigbee 2,3 4 gang switches and 2 gand GPO outlet.

Currently they are not matching to an edge driver after removing the DTH. Just as a switch with only 1 gang, so loss of function.
( was able to republish this a while ago. But with the recent changes im reluctant to remove the DTH again as im unsure id be abke to republish it.)

Been looking at editing writing my own, after many searches couldnt find one, but wanted to try here, as per the guide at the top details below

3A : Nue ZigBee Multi Switch

Hi @Aran_Simm

It is necessary that you publish the fingerprints, manufacturer, model and cluster of the devices.

You can install the Zigbee Thing Mc driver and pair it with it to see the information.

Some of them are already collected in the Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc driver, like the one you posted, 2 gangs switch

- id: "3A Smart/LXN2S2"
    deviceLabel: 3A Smart 2 Switch
    manufacturer: 3A Smart Home DE
    model: LXN-2S27LX1.0
    deviceProfileName: two-switch