Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Brilliant, I’ll test it again tomorrow.
Thanks very much.

3 Likes

Ah, very simple, I hadn’t seen that. Never had a low battery and so hadn’t triggered! Thanks

Thanks @Mariano_Colmenarejo
I have just checked this and verified your edge driver now works with the zbminil2 sonoff mini extreme (no neutral) switch

4 Likes

Dont believe what the low battery tile says to the letter, i have low battery states on various devices but they continue to work for months, battery reporting is very hit and miss

Unless it is mission critical i change batterys when the device finally dies

3 Likes

Hi,

Could the following device be added to a Water leak driver?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003923445751.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.60.502e1802L9l8l7

Label Leak Family Bathroom Basin
Type Tuya Leak Sensor
Version Published
Zigbee Id A4C13810359DC8E4
Device Network Id 5481
Data

application: 41
endpointId: 01
manufacturer: _TZ3000_ocjlo4ea
model: TS0207
zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Raw Description 01 0104 0402 01 04 0001 0003 0500 0000 02 0019 000A

This one is now done:

1 Like

Also searching for an edge drive for the GE tripper - If you are looking for an edge driver for the Go Control (Nortek) open close Z-Wave sensors use the one supplied here on https://community.smartthings.com by Corey Stup / I found the Z-Wave Masquerade V1.01 works great for the Go Control Open Close sensor.

Dear @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I have switches from Lumi Vietnam, they are 1,2,3,4 gangs switches. Pls help me add them to your multi switches driver, I have problem with them when I can not control them invidually.
Hereafter are the info I got from IDE and Api browser.
Lumi switch 3 gangs:

Some of them I bought latter with the manufacture are Lumi Vietnam not Lumi so I need them both.

Lumi switch 2 gangs:

Lumi switch 4 gangs:

And the shade:

Thanks.

Added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc     
 Version      2023-02-04T11:59:52.389548053        
- id: "Lumi Vietnam/LM-SZ4"
    deviceLabel: LM-SZ4 Switch
    manufacturer: Lumi Vietnam
    model: LM-SZ4
    deviceProfileName: four-switch
  - id: "Lumi Vietnam/LM-SZ2"
    deviceLabel: LM-SZ2 Switch
    model: LM-SZ2
    deviceProfileName: two-switch
  - id: "LUMI/LM-SZ3"
    deviceLabel: LM-SZ3 Switch
    manufacturer: LUMI
    model: LM-SZ3
    deviceProfileName: three-switch

Sorry, This Blind device does not have cluster 0x0102 and does not work with the stock driver or with the one that I modified

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I will test the driver and let you know if it works.

Can someone make an edge driver for this keypad? I know several people would use it.

Dear @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I ínstalled the driver and tested with my switches. After a day of reboot the hub, clear the app cache and trial, I still need your help:

1. The 3 switches:

I can install this for some of my switches but there is a problem: there are 3 switches on a physical panel and 3 on the app, the first on the left maps correctly with the first switch on app. The second on the panel maps with the third switch on the app. So the second switch on app and the third button doesn’t works.

2. I can not have the 2 switches, 4 switches work. They keep say it offline, I tried remove and install again, reboot, clear cache, wait for a night ….

3. I still need the version with manufacture code is Lumi Vietnam for the 3 switch. (Lumi for the newer version, Lumi Vietnam for the older and I have both)

4. Pls add the 1 switch as follow:

Thank again.

Name         Zigbee Switch Mc
 Version      2023-02-05T10:18:54.951374305        
- id: "Lumi Vietnam/LM-SZ1"
    deviceLabel: LM-SZ1 Switch
    model: LM-SZ1
    deviceProfileName: single-switch
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc     
 Version      2023-02-05T10:16:28.688435477        
- id: "Lumi Vietnam/LM-SZ3"
    deviceLabel: LM-SZ3 Switch
    model: LM-SZ3
    deviceProfileName: three-switch

LUMi devices may not exactly comply with zigbee standards and could use custom clusters.

I added them to the driver because I saw that it used cluster 0006, but if they don’t work I’ll need to change them to the Zigbee Thing Mc driver to see all the information about the clusters and endpoints used

1 Like

The switches with manufacture code is Lumi Vietnam are not working and the later version with manufacture code Lumi is working event it share the same DTH driver.

I look inside the DTH driver code in IDE and I think I know why the working one have mapping wrong buttons, it use 1 3 5 7 endpoint not 1234… (I’m not a programmer, just see the logic of things):

def on() {
	log.debug "Executing 'on' 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} endpoint 1 3 5 7"
	[
    	"st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 1 0x0006 1 {}", "delay 200",
        "st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 3 0x0006 1 {}", "delay 200",
        "st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 5 0x0006 1 {}", "delay 200",
        "st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 7 0x0006 1 {}"

About the older version which doesn’t work, could you point out what should I do? many thanks.

@anhminh

I already told you in my previous answer, you shouldn’t have seen it :wink:

Hello. Looking for EDGE driver for Xfinity XHK1-UE Keypad. Also If anyone knows the correct way to unpair from network and reinstall. I cant seem to find the procedure on this one anywhere. This keypad is used to control my garage door and also notify me who used it (by code). Thank You

@Pauli_Riihioja From here the request is easier to notice

1 Like

Anyone seen an edge driver for Hive thermostat and TRVs as the GitHub driver no longer works :frowning:

thanks
Andy

Hi!
I’m looking for edge driver for HZC electric Water leak sensor (S900W-ZG). Could someone please point me out were to find one or could someone add one?

Hi I’m kinda new to the whole ST edge driver thing, so please excuse me if this was already mentioned somewhere.
I’ve recently purchased a Zigbee Thermostat but couldn’t find any pre-existing edge drivers that will function with it properly.
Is there some sort of say to implement this / a way to fork an exisiting driver to customize it to my needs?

(FYI https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005061627319.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.10cc1802UQtFzm its this product)