Pet Care - ease of access and functionality

Dear Samsung Team

I am really enjoying the Pet Care functionality you integrated in SmartThings. I love having somewhere to record walks, “businesses” our little friends do, rests and meals.

With all of that said I have 2 suggestions for improvement:

1. Please give us a tile on your SmartWatches dedicated to Pet Care. So you can start walks directly from the watch. (I have the GalaxyWatch6 Classic) in addition from what I saw you can only add meal times during a walk. Mostly meals are not when on a walk so you could add on that tile a button to add a meal or rest.

2. I go on runs, walks and hikes with my little furry friend and in order to track both the walk my pet is doing as well as me I need to start the walk in the Pet Care add-on of SmartThings then switch to SamsungHealth to start my workout.
    Since I do use the SmartTag2 would it be possible to ask if I want to start a pet walk as well when I start a workout and the SmartTag2 on my pet is close?

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Welcome! :sunglasses:

This forum was set up a number of years ago so that customers could help other customers with the Samsung smartthings home automation platform. Samsung employees only monitor it for spam/harassment issues. They don’t usually participate in the threads.

To make suggestions for features that you would like to see, try the smartthings Facebook page, or Twitter/X account. Those are read by actual Samsung employees.

4 Likes