Osram Lightify LED Starter Kit $19.98 after rebate

Menards has the Osram LED Starter kit for $19.98 after rebate

http://www.menards.com/main/electrical/doorbells-alarms-security-systems/security-devices/sylvania-osram-lightify-smart-connected-lighting-led-starter-kit/p-1444431941563.htm?utm_campaign=17A-2016&utm_content=Spring-Catalog&cm_mmc=flipp--flyer_hosted--17A-2016-_-Spring-Catalog&utm_source=flipp&utm_medium=flyer_hosted

1 Like

Important to note that the Menards rebate is basically in store credit, can’t use it anywhere else I believe

Sorry did not know that, i have never purchased from there, but saw the deal and figured I would let people know.

1 Like

Seeing as I am remodeling my basement, I have a bunch of stuff to buy form Menards. Thanks for posting this.

1 more thing, Menards also seems to have the lowest normal prices for lightify products. For example the RGBW bulb is typically $40 at home depot and amazon however it is also $30 at Menards. Seems to be $2 lower than average price today :slight_smile:

You can, and I have had my local home depot price match. They go 10% less than Menard. HD won’t count the rebates in this

unfortunately the closest menards is like 3 states over lol, HD only does price match on local retailers I believe right? I am in SoCal

ROAD TRIP!

2 Likes

LOL, only this community would Road Trip 3 states to save $20 on a smart home item. I mean, I myself go into every Lowes and HD around me just in case they drop some prices or close out some stuff. How will I ever catch up to @Mike_Maxwell unless I can get Iris motion’s for $10ea. lol

2 Likes