[OBSOLETE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

That is it. There is also a port number that should be 39500 I believe.

Hi Guys, i would like to share with you:

Today i flashed over the air with SonOTA my first device with sonoff-pow-wifi-switch.bin and works right.

Am using Grafana and InfluxDB to do graphs of sonoff pow variables, but on data base are only recorded power and voltage.

Question: why amperage are not available on database?

And voltage is wrong value, alway something like 4294967296.

Thanks in advance.

Sonoff wifi and mobile presence sensor (up to 10 presence sensors managed)

First, I want to say thanks to Eric and all the other contributors, I have managed to build myself something useful from all this, I had help from my son also.

This project repurposes a Sonoff to detect the connection of up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to your home router, without adding any other software/ Apps (not even SmartThings) to your mobile device. It also provides a solution for those that have a mobile that doesn’t work with SmartThings native mobile presence.

Additionally the Sonoff can still be used as a remote switch with a few improvements on the way.

The project instructions, device handler and the Smart App you are going to need are in my GitHub here: https://github.com/LeeC77/SmartThingsPublic

You will also need to use my updated version of Eric’s Sonoff-connect Service Manager also on my Git Hub.

Here is a screen shot to give you a taste.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, Just wondering if you cud point me in right direction
Added connect & child app. Connect app finds the sonoff TH, but next page ( when saving) is blank. if click done-> gives error “error saving unnamed page. Please contact smartapp developer”
Plz advise. I have Si7021 sensor , ? cud be reason for this ?
Thank you

hi, the handler looks great and i love the options you made so easy.
the thing is i cant get it to discover my device
 Its a sonoff basic and i flashed it with the latest tasmota.

If it is just standard Tasmota and not a modified version it won’t be detected by the Sonoff Connect app.

I’ve started my migration over to the new Smartthings app, one thing I’ve noticed is that the temp doesn’t show on my sonoff TH.

When I go to the device on at it just appears as a switch, if I go to settings on the device I can see all the setting as before i.e. password, bootstate, temp, humidity etc.

Any ideas? Thanks

I can’t seem to find a vid that includes switch and temperature. That isn’t a common device type so I don’t think SmartThings has created one. It would be something like generic-temperature-switch. Without the proper vid, it won’t show that capability in the new app.

@erocm1231 Hi Eric. Thank you for making this device handler/smartApp. I love how easy it is to use.

Now that Sonoff has a colored LED strip, is there any chance you can add support for that? I would love to automate them using SmartThings WebCore instead of relying on their firmware and mobile app.

This should work perfectly with the H801 firmware, after you work out the pin numbers to use.

@cjcharles Has anyone actually used this? What additional feature are there beyond turning it on and off? Is there a page that demonstrates the SmartApp or HTTP interface?

https://community.smartthings.com/search h801 knows all, I don’t know

Hey, this is my first post. I as others, have flashed the firmware from the links provided in this post and the Sonoff devices that do not have manual interaction capabilities work as expected, the programmatic commands of on/off turn on and off the relay. However, the Sonoff Touch does not recognize when the physical (touch pad) turns on/off the relay, until on the ST app you issue a ‘refresh’. The log shows no interaction until the refresh, then it will post the update of the manual toggle (on/off) and the relay will respond. Is there a separate device handler specific for the Sonoff Touch? The ST smartapp doesn’t seem to list the “Touch” as a manual selection to add.

Hey, this is my first post. I as others, have flashed the firmware from the links provided in this post and the Sonoff devices that do not have manual interaction capabilities work as expected, the programmatic commands of on/off turn on and off the relay. However, the Sonoff Touch does not recognize when the physical (touch pad) turns on/off the relay, until on the ST app you issue a ‘refresh’. The log shows no interaction until the refresh, then it will post the update of the manual toggle (on/off) and the relay will respond. Is there a separate device handler specific for the Sonoff Touch? The ST smartapp doesn’t seem to list the “Touch” as a manual selection to add.

First at all, thank you @erocm1231 for dedicating your time developing this. It helped me a lot integrating my Sonoff devices to ST. :slight_smile:

I got a question, do you plan to support the ifan03?

I searched this tread but I wasn’t able to find the answer. I flashed a Sonoff TH16. I used the Sonoff Connect app to add it to Smartthings. From Smartthings, I can turn it on/off, reboot. Everything seems to be working properly except the temperature. The temperature shows -196.6 °F. I am using the DS18B20 temperature sensor. Does anyone one know what might be the issue?

I am still having this issue. I had this working previously on a Sonoff TH16 for about 1 year. Then a chip on the back of the Sonoff TH16 died. I then purchased a new Sonoff TH16 a couple of days ago. I flash the firmware in the OP for the Sonoff TH using the nodemcu flasher method. I had no problem adding the Sonoff TH to my wifi and having the Sonoff (Connect) find it. From the Smartthings old app I can turn the Sonoff TH on/off, reboot, and refresh. The uptime updates and it shows the proper ip. When I select the DS18B20 temperature sensor, the temperature reading goes from 0° to -196.6° F. I thought maybe the sensor went bad at the same time so I just bought another one but I get the same result. Does anyone or @erocm1231 know what might be the issue? Did something change with the Sonoff TH16 in the last year that makes the DS18B20 temperature sensor not work? Is there something I need to change in the firmware or device handler to make it work?

Thank you so much for the great firm (I’m using it on 10 devices already).
Will one of those firms work with my Sonoff T4EUC1 (Single Wire switch).
Best, Sergei

Hello.
I have two S26 sonoff plugs and I have connected them to ST via IFTTT.
Now, I’m for a solution to continue using these plugs via ST hub, when the IFTTT will be available only with paid subscription
Is the S26 plugs supported by this SmartApp/DHs?

Thanks

I too am looking for your solution is there a DH now that LAN facility is unlocked by Sonoff. No need for IFTTT now, or flashing.