[OBSOLETE] MyQ Lite Door and Lamp Control (for Liftmaster/Chamberlain)

Yeah, it is giving the the login issue. Thanks in advance for working on this.

2 Likes

Thanks for your efforts!

1 Like

Thank you for working on this!

1 Like

I am having the same login issues. Thank you for working on this.

1 Like

Thank you ! I started having this issue yesterday too.

1 Like

Any update on if there is a fix coming?

The problem isnā€™t actually just limited to MYQ - it is a server issue many of my linked items are having slowness or timeout issues as of the last 24- 48 hours.

Two separate issuesā€¦ the current MyQ issue is not related to the other issues.

login error on my end also

I am sure you are correct. I thank Brian for the app and hope that it resolves itself, this was one of the best automations that I have.

2 Likes

One thing I noticed was the garage door status is still being updated in smartthings when I open and close them with the MyQ app.

Door status is not pulled from the API. It comes directly from either the ST-compatible sensor you have on the door or else the IFTTT/virtual sensor setup some people use.

I am completely slammed with my day job with a big deployment coming this weekend, so itā€™s going to be a few days before I can really dig into it. I hate having my automations broken right now, too, so hopefully it wonā€™t be too long.

10 Likes

Gotta add my thanks to the rest, Brian! This is a fantastic Smartapp and I really appreciate your efforts. I also understand you having to balance this ā€œhobbyā€ with real life so will wait patiently until you get a chance to work on it :slight_smile: As always, please let me and the community know if there is anything we can do to help you in any way. Some of us are coders as well and, as for me, Iā€™ve done a bit of Groovy in the past myself. Good luck!

4 Likes

No worries brother. As you can see everybody is very thankful for the work you have done with this, but sometimes we get busy with life. Was just curious, we all understand man. thanks again for this amazing app.

4 Likes

Glad to hear the login credentials error in ST is not just seen with me. Thank you for your hard work on this, and like others am looking forward to having this work again.

2 Likes

You all are too kind - thanks for the responses. Iā€™ll let you know how it goes.

10 Likes

Might just be me, but it seems MyQ is working on somethingā€¦ Login this morning is sporadic at best.

1 Like

regardless of the result or even its success I am thankful that your app even exists. good luck

1 Like

Iā€™ve started working through it. Things are tricky for sure, but at this point, I am very optimistic Iā€™ll get it going again.

9 Likes