Would you like to control your lights during the day based on your power consumption and illuminance inside your home?
- If your home’s power consumption is above a certain threshold (in watts), you may want to turn off some lights,especially during the day when the illuminance inside your home is above a lux threshold (input parameter)
- Power meter for your whole house such as Neur.io, Curb, or Aeon HEM (Home Energy Monitor) to get your power usage at any time during the day.
Neur,io device here:
- Illuminance sensor (such as the Aeon Multi Sensor) - Optional
- Multiple switches can be controlled at the same time!
- Run only during the day according to your sunrise/sunset times (with or without offsets)
- Virtual power switch can turn on/off the smartapp momentarily
The smartapp is available for download at:
If you do not know how to create a custom smartapp, please refer to
P.S. Technical support packages are also available (optional).