[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

I found a workaround to fix the issue… I reset the slot until it sticks and then save it. When it goes back to the main screen that won’t allow you to save, disable the user and re-enable it… This forces the name field to be filled in properly… After that, everything seemed to work as designed.

Is there going to be any difference in this code and the new SmartThings v3 hub?

I am having this issue as well. The App shows the following:

Hello, I notice that the Exit Delay Tone (Countdown beeping) is not working. Any idea?

@ethayer - need your help here, if possible.

I have the Schlage Connect lock and everything works (almost) well; however, incorrect code entered notification does not seem to work.

I’ve enabled the setting under Keypad settings, changed the setting of “How many times can incorrect code be used before notification” to 1 to no avail.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I just added a second Schlage lock to my system. I am getting notifications of users unlocking the old lock, but nothing from the new lock. I have checked the configurations are identical and removed and re-added the lock a few times. The descriptions show the same information, the locks are the same model and version:
zw:Fs type:4003 mfr:003B prod:634B model:504C ver:43.37 zwv:2.64 lib:06 cc:85,73,72,98 sec:62,63,80,71,70,86,20

Current States shows up differently:
Old Lock:
Current States
battery: 52 %
lock: locked
codeChanged: 2 set
lockCodes: {“2”:“Code 2”,“1”:“Code 1”}
scanCodes: Scanning
maxCodes: 19
codeReport:
checkInterval: 3600

New Lock:
battery: 100 %
lock: locked
codeReport:
checkInterval: 3600

Did I miss some configuration somewhere?

Thanks, Richard.

Finally got this working. some things I learned:

• unplugging the battery pack is not the same as disconnecting the batteries
  • add and remove were not working until I removed a battery then add and delete started working
  • reading some advice from earlier I moved the lock closer to the hub to make sure to get a “secure inclusion”
  • unfortunately disconnecting the batteries to install the lock seemed to cause it to stop sending notifications
  • finally re-tried the remove and re-include a few times until it tested as fully working

suddenly broken and not getting notifications about unlockinng doors… here is the error in the event log

516380e0-a36a-4230-b6a5-022141369d37
11:40:34 AM: debug in populating discovery!

516380e0-a36a-4230-b6a5-022141369d37 11:40:34 AM: debug in populating discovery!

516380e0-a36a-4230-b6a5-022141369d37 11:40:22 AM: error groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: currentPresence for class: java.lang.String @line 1317 (doCall)

516380e0-a36a-4230-b6a5-022141369d37 11:40:22 AM: debug codeUsed evt.value: unlocked. evt.data: {“usedCode”:1}

516380e0-a36a-4230-b6a5-022141369d37 11:40:16 AM: debug codeUsed evt.value: locked. evt.data: null

1 Like

Should this work with the Kwikset 888 Z-Wave? The lock is not learning the user codes I input. Thanks!

Is there a way to enable lock codes based on mode/presence? I’ve implemented GCal integration so the house will stay cool when my cleaners are here, and it’d be nice to have that schedule drive the lock code rather than making sure both are in sync.

I’ve not been getting notifications for a while. I have universal settings and per-code settings for notifications. Still not getting them.

2 Likes

My notifications are not working either.

2 Likes

i also have late notifications the last weeks. And today I cannot set new code any more. I have 4 schlage locks and it keeps saying “sent updateCodes command to “the Lock””. Please help!!1

We’ve got a bug of some form. It looks like the way the object of codes to update is passed in has changed. Here’s the error I’m seeing:
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object ‘[[code3, 1234]]’ with class ‘java.util.ArrayList’ to class ‘java.util.LinkedHashMap’ due to: groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Could not find matching constructor for: java.util.LinkedHashMap(java.util.ArrayList)

I found the problem. The util.parseJson function that was being used in line 654 doesn’t work anymore. Changing the
util.parseJson(codeSettings)
call to
new groovy.json.JsonSlurper().parseText(codeSettings)
seems to fix it. I’ll put up a pull request in GitHub.

Hi, I’m getting problems as “controller failed to set user code”. Please help. Thanks! I’m using Yale lock

Capture

My battery level is jumping here and there

Today, there is 5 beeps + orange light appeared, does it mean below 25% or 50%?

It has been 11 months since the lock started to use.

Can be battery last longer than than a month if orange light appeared?

I have set up Lock Manager with 2 Centralite keypads. Is there any way to have both keypads make the exit delay noises?

Also, i know this may be in the above thread however I have been searching and cannot find an easy answer. Is there any easy way to enable door chimes by only using Lock Manager?

I am getting a “This user has been disabled. Reason: controller failed to set code.”

Very frustrating as I use this to control guest access to a VRBO rental.

Using a Schlage connect.