[OBSOLETE] EVA LOGIK (ZW30) / MINOSTON (MS10Z) In-Wall Switch

I won’t be converting the ZW30/MS10Z DTH into an Edge Driver so it will stop working once the Groovy platform is retired, but it probably doesn’t need a custom driver.

This DTH supports all the functionality of the following devices:

Features

• Switch

• Button with actions pushed, down, down_2x, up, and up_2x which can be used as a trigger in Smart Lighting for both apps, Automations in the new mobile app, and Routines in the Classic mobile app.

• Fully functional with the new mobile app and the Classic

• Supports all of the device’s configuration parameters

New Mobile App Screenshots

Classic Mobile App Screenshots

1 Like

Hi, I am using your DTH for the Minoston MS12ZS. I see in your device handler support for Option 7 - Association Reports

@Field static Map associationReportsOptions = [0:"None", 1:"Physical [DEFAULT]", 2:"3-way", 3:"3-way and Physical", 4:"Digital", 5:"Digital and Physical", 6:"Digital and 3-way", 7:"Digital, Physical, and 3-way", 8:"Timer", 9:"Timer and Physical", 10:"Timer and 3-way", 11:"Timer, 3-Way, and Physical", 12:"Timer and Digital", 13:"Timer, Digital, and Physical", 14:"Timer, Digital, and 3-way", 15:"All"]

However I don’t see where this option can actually be configured.

Unless I am wrong, this is where I need to tell the switch to act like a 3-way switch? I can’t get the switch to act correctly as a 3 way and no matter what position I set the smart switch or the dumb switch there is never any voltage coming out of the traveler terminal on the smart switch. This all worked fine and dandy with the original dumb switch.

Thanks for your help with this!

Associations allow one z-wave device to send messages to another z-wave device without routing them through the hub, but ST doesn’t have a built-in way of establishing those z-wave associations.

The only thing that setting does is determine which reports get sent the devices in its association group so it has no impact on the functionality of the device.

I can’t provide any suggestions related to wiring so you should contact the manufacturer.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for wasting your time.

It was a wiring issue – the manual wasn’t very clear but the required changes were there. What confused me is that the statement was “You can use an existing 3way switch with the smart switch”. This is true, HOWEVER, you need to actually re-wire the existing 3way to make it all work.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I won’t be converting the ZW30/MS10Z DTH into an Edge Driver so it will stop working once the Groovy platform is retired, but it probably doesn’t need a custom driver.